EA Forums - Banner

What is this?!?!?!

Bonediggity7777
45 posts Member
edited October 2018
a4fr0dy5kh1k.jpg

About 90% of the time I go to buy an item from the auction house (buy now) I get this message and it kicks me all the way back to the main menu! Is anyone else having this issue, just started happening after the last patch.
Post edited by Bonediggity7777 on

Replies

• Don’t give them your money
  • It happens in the auction, not when I'm buying packs
  • NHL_Live_Support
    182 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    It happens in the auction, not when I'm buying packs

Can you provide us with this info? Please provide as much detail as you can.

Platform:
    Gamertag/PSN ID:
    Date the last time the issue occurred:
    Time the last time the issue occurred:
    Time zone that you’re in:
    Does it happen with buy now only or also bidding?
    Does it occur 100% of the time with buy now or only with certain items?
  • monz
    938 posts Member
    Its a stuck puck issue, call ea suppourt have them remove your puck balance then re add it. Issue will be sloved, this occured in last years game as well.
  • YZ19
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    i used to get this alot with buy it now all the way back to nhl 11 or 12. but only happened once this year so far
    This year i uograded to a new ps4 pro.
    either my old ps4 was strugguling or maybe with all the variations of cards out this could happen with the search engine
  • '17 was the worst for this. I found myself having to unplug my ps4 and networking devices and it'd be ok for a few weeks. then it would reoccur and have to do it all over again.
  • @NHL_Live_Support

Gamertag: Bonediggity77
    Happened last night quite a bit between the hours of 11pm and 3am October 20th into October 21st. I haven't tried today. But it has been happening for about the last 2 or 3 weeks.
    I am in Central Time Zone.
    It only happens with Buy Now. Bidding is not an issues.
    This occurs roughly 90% of the time when trying to buy an item
  • @NHL_Live_Support

Gamertag: Bonediggity77
    Happened last night quite a bit between the hours of 11pm and 3am October 20th into October 21st. I haven't tried today. But it has been happening for about the last 2 or 3 weeks.
    I am in Central Time Zone.
    It only happens with Buy Now. Bidding is not an issues.
    This occurs roughly 90% of the time when trying to buy an item

Thank you. We will investigate this issue.
  • @NHL_Live_Support

It is still happening. Just happened again 12:07am central time. Any update?
  • @NHL_Live_Support

Just applied the new update, went and tried top buy something and it is still doing it.