EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Beta vs now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ItsTomBomb40/status/1024401657029902337/video/1 This is a video from the Beta and go and play it and watch game clips from other threads of full release. Where's the skating go?

Replies

• Look at how fluid the game was skating, the pull to the side and the explosion up the ice the skater behind almost caught him which is silly, but it's so much more fluid.
  • You have to remember, EA caters to all the kids who can't play the game without glitches or knowing what real hockey is, so they go backwards EVERY year after the initial release, and this year, after the BETA, which I enjoyed WAY more than what I'm playing now.
  • Hey man, they have only changed agility on certain players. Clearly this video is sped up. That speed that you see in that video evidence should be the same speed in the tuners we have now.

:)
  • Nuckles37
    80 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Such a disgusting bait and switch by EA. I didn't buy this game for the crap they changed with the first patch. The beta felt like the first good game they put out in a long time, and then they completely ruined it. The game just isn't fun at all anymore.
  • Hey man, they have only changed agility on certain players. Clearly this video is sped up. That speed that you see in that video evidence should be the same speed in the tuners we have now.

:)

They did more than that. If you look at the release notes, there was about 5 different things done to skating in a single patch.

I prefer the beta over now as well. Hitting was more efficient in the beta too compared to now.

The more I play this game, the more I see 18's tactics creeping in and skating is resembling more and more 18.

Bring back the beta please but keep the poke check tuning that is current.