EA Forums - Banner

Can’t use our teams Goal Horns in EASHL

Anytime I play club, the goal horn is never the clubs actual goal horn, it is their personal goal horns. Yes, even when it is just club members this happens. Anyone have a clue how to fix? It used to work but for some reason does not anymore, it always defaults to personal horns.

Replies

• It’s becasue your teammates have it set to their own horn. So to change it to everyone in your club, they must go into their audio settings and put it on preset.
  • Appreciate, hope you’re right!
  • Unfortunately, that did not help. All team members using preset on their own guy, custom on team...presets still play
  • I have the same issue. No matter what I seemed to set mine to I swear it wouldn't stay and I know that I was saving it. Other people do have their own custom ones but I was just trying to have mine the same as the club horn. None of them ever seemed to stick for whatever reason but I did get one of the trombone horns to work as my club horn and it is the one that sounds when I score a goal and also when we win a home game. For a while even that horn wasnt matching up to anything. Had a club horn set then my personal one was something different, then the game winning horn was an old preset one that I had set for the club. I just gave up. I don't know what EA was thinking there but it appears to be broken and for a while I thought it was something I was doing wrong. I know its a way to personalize things but its not realistic. This isn't baseball where players select their own walk up music. I've never seen an NHL game where guys have their own goal horns lol
  • Ok so it’s not just me. It WAS working in the beginning. What we did temporarily was have everyone create their own but do the same stuff. Kinda annoying. But still the winning goal horn is different too. Drives me nuts.

Anyway we can reach out to EA to let them know?
  • Ok so it’s not just me. It WAS working in the beginning. What we did temporarily was have everyone create their own but do the same stuff. Kinda annoying. But still the winning goal horn is different too. Drives me nuts.

Anyway we can reach out to EA to let them know?

You just did. They now know.
  • I hope they rectify this in the next patch
  • I hope they rectify this in the next patch

Well, that is entirely another discussion lol. But yes, hopefully it does get rectified.
  • Anyone hear anything in regards to this?
  • NHLDev
    1680 posts EA NHL Developer
    I have passed on the issue to the Presentation team. Thanks for posting about it.
  • Any word on this?