EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

EA's problems are company wide in the sports genre

This is a video about their shutting of negative criticism regarding their other series.

This is kind of serious with Devs not responding in more than a week and a half along with their refusal to acknowledge the DRE errors in the same time, I really have my doubts on the entire system at the moment to produce quality.

Replies

• It's because he bad mouthed some Gamechangers/Devs. When he talked about the game though he was more than right though.
  • I'm getting error codes a month and a half into release....
  • ..after I paid $70+ dollars for the game..
  • Follisimo wrote: »
    It's because he bad mouthed some Gamechangers/Devs. When he talked about the game though he was more than right though.

Do you have some evidence of this? Curious to read about it.
  • CMBDeadly
    177 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    TheMajjam wrote: »
    ..after I paid $70+ dollars for the game..

I paid 60 by trading in BotW, Mario Kart 8, Last of us, GT Sport because I needed it for league. Four quality games for a game that doesn't work.
  • Follisimo wrote: »
    It's because he bad mouthed some Gamechangers/Devs. When he talked about the game though he was more than right though.

Do you have some evidence of this? Curious to read about it.

You'd have to have watched his streams/videos. I'm not sure if they are still around. Trust me though it's no different than what you read on Twitter or wherever for an EA sport game. The only difference is that he's part of their league and not some independent.
  • EA_Roger
    1470 posts EA Community Manager
    FIFA isn't really my area of expertise however here is the official tweet on the subject from the FIFA Competitive Gaming Commissioner:

We don't ban players who criticize our titles, this forum alone is a statement to that, check through the recent topics here alone. The most important part in any form of feedback is that it's constructive, regardless of it being negative criticism or positive criticism , we are happy to consider it if it is constructive. It's very easy to say "The game is trash" and the majority of players will happily agree with you as it is easy to say, however describing exactly what beefs you have with the game and what you would like is more difficult but helps us more. I won't pursue this anymore I just wanted to give some my opinion on the matter.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    FIFA isn't really my area of expertise however here is the official tweet on the subject from the FIFA Competitive Gaming Commissioner:

We don't ban players who criticize our titles, this forum alone is a statement to that, check through the recent topics here alone. The most important part in any form of feedback is that it's constructive, regardless of it being negative criticism or positive criticism , we are happy to consider it if it is constructive. It's very easy to say "The game is trash" and the majority of players will happily agree with you as it is easy to say, however describing exactly what beefs you have with the game and what you would like is more difficult but helps us more. I won't pursue this anymore I just wanted to give some my opinion on the matter.

Well there you have it.

And I agree with Roger. Alot of players come here just to bash and are not banned in any way.
  • Why is it okay for users to bash competitive players for only realizing success because of 'pitch tilt'.. but it's not okay for this guy to defend himself?
  • Why is it okay for users to bash competitive players for only realizing success because of 'pitch tilt'.. but it's not okay for this guy to defend himself?

Is that a serious question?