EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

incidental contact needs work

EpiCxOwNeD
580 posts Member
edited October 2018
This happens way to often. Got by the defender and lost the puck. Also, notcie how the defender behind me with his hands at his chest, ready to shove me off the puck from behind.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/epicxowned/video/62423702

Replies

• Nice video. Please add this to some of the larger threads. Starting another thread will just get ignored by everybody. People see large threads and are more likely to discuss, and ea might read them.
  • Nice video. Please add this to some of the larger threads. Starting another thread will just get ignored by everybody. People see large threads and are more likely to discuss, and ea might read them.

Sounds good. I should do that next time. Don’t know why I didn’t think of that. Might drop the video in a thread like you mentioned.
  • Kuus2
    196 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Also ”thankfully” in this case the puck just
    Stayed there, usually those end up looking like passes or shots with no target.
  • Follisimo
    708 posts Member
    edited February 21
    EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »

Not sure what I am looking for exactly in the video. The blatant trip of a stick thru the legs or the stick going thru stick with the puck. I've always assumed only the blade for the most part was active
  • Follisimo wrote: »

Not sure what I am looking for exactly in the video. The blatant trip of a stick thru the legs or the stick going thru stick with the puck. I've always assumed only the blade for the most part was active

My stick going through his stick not lodging the puck lose. There was no trip, my teammate never hit RB, it was just him swinging his stick while skating.
  • EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »
    Follisimo wrote: »

My stick going through his stick not lodging the puck lose. There was no trip, my teammate never hit RB, it was just him swinging his stick while skating.

Doesn't matter you want something to work but then another thing not to work. If it's not stick blade on blade then it shouldn't have any effect like the old days. Because it's no different than your teammates stick. Just because you are DSS doesn't mean your stick should just magically become solid.
  • Follisimo wrote: »
    Follisimo wrote: »

Doesn't matter you want something to work but then another thing not to work. If it's not stick blade on blade then it shouldn't have any effect like the old days. Because it's no different than your teammates stick. Just because you are DSS doesn't mean your stick should just magically become solid.

I know and I agree. But until we can fully control our stick, this will happen. But that ain’t the point of the clip.