EA Forums - Banner

Captains

Does putting a C or A on a card give it any boosts? I know when they used to have them before it was a +2 for C and +1 for an A.

Replies

• Does putting a C or A on a card give it any boosts? I know when they used to have them before it was a +2 for C and +1 for an A.

Hi there. The NHL 19 version of C and A items do not boost any stats.
  • Ok thanks, kind of makes you wonder why guys are asking 17k on the ah?
  • YZ19
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Thats Awesome
    :Edit for sarcasm overload
    Post edited by YZ19 on
  • Ok thanks, kind of makes you wonder why guys are asking 17k on the ah?

There are people who are willing to pay 20k for cosmetic feature, that's why.
  • Leave it to EA not to miss s chance to squeeze a dime out us. No thanks I will pass....”I’m the captain now”...
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    Leave it to EA not to miss s chance to squeeze a dime out us. No thanks I will pass....”I’m the captain now”...

LOL....right on!!

yeah, i bought a pack (because i'm a fool) and it felt like punch to the gut. 4 uni number change and nothing else. and not even cool numbers at that. i guess if you were getting 99s or 66s or another famous number.

maybe i would have been less upset if there was a mixture of items but my advice is simple.

DON"T BUY THOSE PACKS!!
  • I've bought four of them because I wanted the C, just to realize that doesn't make any difference. Haha. Will buy no more... Haha.
  • To make matters worse, I assigned a C to a player, and they removed it to apply to someone else. ... it was gone.

It's a one use per card deal
  • Such a stupid thing to add to the game. Thanks for wasting my money and the time it took me to make this stupid account and write this comment. 👍👍👍
  • I quit I don’t care what you sports does to me I have cancelled my Xbox live subscription one year subscription to Xbox live and PS4 I quit due to cheating glitching Internet tough guys exploits nobody plays fair anymore I’d rather play computer opponent then a human opponent I have cancelled all my subscriptions every single one of them I want nothing to do with the online world anymore because all you guys do is cheat exploit and act like tough guys on the back your TV you don’t play fair you cheat you export you glitch it’s not fun I’m playing the computer for now oneAnd go ahead year banned me from this page because I don’t care
  • I quit I don’t care what you sports does to me I have cancelled my Xbox live subscription one year subscription to Xbox live and PS4 I quit due to cheating glitching Internet tough guys exploits nobody plays fair anymore I’d rather play computer opponent then a human opponent I have cancelled all my subscriptions every single one of them I want nothing to do with the online world anymore because all you guys do is cheat exploit and act like tough guys on the back your TV you don’t play fair you cheat you export you glitch it’s not fun I’m playing the computer for now oneAnd go ahead year banned me from this page because I don’t care

Preach sister!!!
  • EA_Cian
    253 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I'm closing this as this thread's been brought after 2 months of silence to mostly just post complaints + issues, with barely any relation to the original issue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!