EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Cross Platform HUT market?

Why don’t we have a cross platform hut market? It’s impossible to find that ONE silver or bronze card I’m interested in. So wouldnt a cross platform HUT market increase the options and variety in cards?

Why isn’t something like this implemented? It’s not platform Multiplayer, just the market.

Replies

• I imagine it's not as simple a flipping a switch, as we have seen for EA to anything productive takes years... so you can Imagine this is # 5799347 on their list of priorities.

Would be nice to have something cross platform in the works, apparently Microsoft and Sony are working towards something
  • cowen604 wrote: »
    I imagine it's not as simple a flipping a switch, as we have seen for EA to anything productive takes years... so you can Imagine this is # 5799347 on their list of priorities.

Would be nice to have something cross platform in the works, apparently Microsoft and Sony are working towards something

Oh don’t I know it, a hundred issues and to try and save this franchise, so this is low priority.
    Thanks for the input