EA Forums - Banner

Servers Down?

Was playing online today until 1pm cst been trying to access online modes since then and Cannot connect to ea servers! It’s not on my end as my connection to psn is mint and all other online games working fine. Anyone else having problems getting online?

Replies

• EA servers are down right now.
  • Snapcaster1
    240 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you was pretty sure that was the case!
  • Thank you was pretty sure that was the case!

No problemo.

Look at the top of the forums page, the WoC thread to see an official server down statement from EA.
  • Thank you was pretty sure that was the case!

No problemo.

Look at the top of the forums page, the WoC thread to see an official server down statement from EA.

Don’t see the thread anywhere
  • Maybe a Dev could shine some light on this drop a link to the thread or give us an update on what’s going on been 2 hrs now since I was able to connect. Apparently it’s across the board though FIFA and Battlefield both reporting the same network connection issues.

@EA_Roger
  • Maybe a Dev could shine some light on this drop a link to the thread or give us an update on what’s going on been 2 hrs now since I was able to connect. Apparently it’s across the board though FIFA and Battlefield both reporting the same network connection issues.

@EA_Roger

It is the first thread on the very top in this section.

http://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/230349/latest-update-woc-drop-in-matchmaking-and-dressing-room-errors#latest

Click on the link and go to the last page if it doesn't bring you to it automatically.

• Got it! ya saw that one wasn’t sure if that’s the post you meant! Thanks much for the help sure it has helped others as well! Hope we get to hit the ice at some point tonight!
  • Got it! ya saw that one wasn’t sure if that’s the post you meant! Thanks much for the help sure it has helped others as well! Hope we get to hit the ice at some point tonight!

Anytime and yea hopefully it is fixed cause I am looking to smack some people around on the ice tonight :)

5 minute majors, here I come! :tongue:
  • Zakys11
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I need 1 monthly card for complete monthly sets rewards , stupid servers...this Is impossible..

[Socair - edited for profanity]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • Snapcaster1
    240 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Zakys11 wrote: »
    I need 1 monthly card for complete monthly sets rewards , stupid servers...this Is impossible..
    [Socair - edited quote to match change]
    Huh? Say wha?
    Post edited by Socair on
  • Zakys11 wrote: »
    Huh? Say wha?
    He's talking about HUT.

• :( yeah i was going to play and it not connect to ea server.
  • j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    Zakys11 wrote: »
    Huh? Say wha?
    He's talking about HUT.
    Got it now it was edited: his wording before was hard to understand
  • Servers up for me 5:55 cst

Anytime and yea hopefully it is fixed cause I am looking to smack some people around on the ice tonight :)

5 minute majors, here I come! :tongue:

Meh, 7 injuries (love them weak snipers) and three 5 minute majors in 4 games. Not bad at all :tongue: