EA Forums - Banner

Progressive objectives not working

Hi all

Looking for some input, i was in D1 in online season and have for an objective in the progression tab to reach D6.

Lost my last game and couldn’t win the season title so stayed in D1. Progression success didn’t unlock.

Tried to drop to D2 to see if it would unlock, still nothing.

Previous ones were unlocking when reaching D7, 8 or 9 were to be done as an objective.

Anyone else had that?

I know Horton wasn’t awarded at the beginning when completing all the objectives but i got mine no issue.

Thanks for the feedback

Replies

• I have the same issue.
  • Do you know if ea mentionned something about it?
  • EA???
  • Anyone from EA?
    This is ridiculous...
  • Have to advance a division to get the objective. Even if you are already in D1. Have to drop a division, then advance again. Stupid I know.
  • NHL_Live_Support
    182 posts EA NHL Developer
    Hello everyone. If you're experiencing this issue, can you please take a screenshot and attach it in this thread? We would like to see the objective still locked, but also showing that higher division objectives are unlocked.
  • Hello everyone. If you're experiencing this issue, can you please take a screenshot and attach it in this thread? We would like to see the objective still locked, but also showing that higher division objectives are unlocked.

The problem is Progressive Challenges don’t take into account anything you did prior to unlocking the next set of “Progression Challenges”.

I’ll provide a perfect example. I hadn’t played a lot online, so I just recently unlocked the next set of Progression Challenges after “win 15 games online” was completed.
    The next set of Progression Challenges doesn’t register anything you’ve already done however. I’ve completed the Hut Challenges objective milestone for Andy Moog, as well as the goal scoring milestone for Mike Gartner. However because I didn’t unlock the next set of Progression Challenges prior to completing those milestones my Progression Challenges look like this:

v04lo0daw31y.jpeg
    b4uben8uls8w.jpeg

What’s really bugged is the fact that if I play an already completed objective game to get a missing challenge star, it adds a “Complete Ten Hut Challenges” game to the 10 I need. Even if I didn’t get the missing star. As long as I replay a game which I completed any stars, it adds a game to the 10 needed.