EA Forums - Banner

Digital 6 Mats Sundin

Are the players from the Digital 6 Sets tradable?
And is the following Card the Mats Sundin you get from the Digital 6 Set?
https://hutdb.net/19/view/30074/

Replies

• Can’t trade or sell
    And yes, that’s the one.

He is slow but strong with the puck and good shot for the rating
  • i want to get Nifty Middleton but i just used my Rask to get a Gold Collectable to grind out some Legend Sets. he was my favorite player....actually i have a lot of my favorite players with this Alumni/Legend stuff in HUT.

but once again EA only goes halfway, they need to get some coaches
  • Can’t trade or sell
    And yes, that’s the one.

He is slow but strong with the puck and good shot for the rating

Thank you for the information.
    Very expensive when you need 4 Gold Coll. for him in the Set
  • you need 5.....even more expensive!!!

i got him only to run a line with Sundin - Forsberg - Sakic until they release the legend version of Sundin.....loll
  • I made my Adam Graves & he’s definitely tradeable. Pretty sure they all are.
    k11i0dy0h981.jpeg
  • yeah, I saw sundin on the market yesterday... going for 80-100K if i remember correctly.
  • cowen604 wrote: »
    yeah, I saw sundin on the market yesterday... going for 80-100K if i remember correctly.

80-100K is much cheaper than 5 Gold Coll. for the Set.
  • i looked them all up on the market (xbox) and they were going for 100K to 150K. Gold Collectables running over 20K mostly with a few at the classic 19,999.
  • Yup just recheck mine and he is tradeable....
    My bad, i swear i saw him not tradeable when i got him on first day.
    Sorry for the wrong info
  • Not worth the gold collectibles in my opinion
  • Got him now for 115K on PS4 which is a little bit cheaper than buying Gold Collect. and Kadri which is also expensive now. I am a great Fan of Mats, so i have to have him :=)
  • YZ19
    171 posts Member
    I met sundin at a nordique's meet and greet after a canucks game once cause my buddy is related to tim hunter... i saw him turn a kid away for an autograph ( real class act) so i proceeded to jam a pen in his hand and politely ask for an auto
    needless too say i will ne head hunting Mr. Sunding when he is on the ice
  • YZ19 wrote: »
    I met sundin at a nordique's meet and greet after a canucks game once cause my buddy is related to tim hunter... i saw him turn a kid away for an autograph ( real class act) so i proceeded to jam a pen in his hand and politely ask for an auto
    needless too say i will ne head hunting Mr. Sunding when he is on the ice

LOL....far different from my experiences. he also lost out on a couple hundred more points due to the lockouts and i think that Loafs club with CuJo would've gone to the finals if they didn't move from the Campbell Conference to the Wales Conference that year.

oh well, just another reason to hate on Bettman