EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

6 YEAR request -FIX Player Ratings - KREIDER

I’ve asked this for 6 years straight, how in the world is Chris Kreider an 89 speed? That’s laughable, he’s easily one of the fastest skaters in the league. EA Read an article, watch a game or two.

"He is fast and one of the best-built players in the NHL," Florida Panthers defenseman Aaron Ekblad said. "He hits hard and he plays the game at a high pace. He is very difficult to play against."

As physical as the 6-foot-3, 226-pound Kreider plays the game, it's his skating that stands out.

"Chris is the most explosive skater in the history of the NHL, in my opinion," said Moore, an unrestricted free agent who was Kreider's teammate in New York the past three seasons. "He's a game-changer because he can break out and do amazing things because he is a freak athlete. Guys like that don't grow on trees. He has earned his way into being a valuable player in the League."

Player ratings are off and special team units are scarily inaccurate. Jesus, I’ll do it for free.

Replies

• OvenMitts91
    62 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Tavares still has 85 speed. It’s not his rookie year where he can’t skate anymore.

This is coming from a Ranger fan who hated facing the guy for years lol.
  • I’ve asked this for 6 years straight, how in the world is Chris Kreider an 89 speed? That’s laughable, he’s easily one of the fastest skaters in the league. EA Read an article, watch a game or two.

"He is fast and one of the best-built players in the NHL," Florida Panthers defenseman Aaron Ekblad said. "He hits hard and he plays the game at a high pace. He is very difficult to play against."

As physical as the 6-foot-3, 226-pound Kreider plays the game, it's his skating that stands out.

"Chris is the most explosive skater in the history of the NHL, in my opinion," said Moore, an unrestricted free agent who was Kreider's teammate in New York the past three seasons. "He's a game-changer because he can break out and do amazing things because he is a freak athlete. Guys like that don't grow on trees. He has earned his way into being a valuable player in the League."

Player ratings are off and special team units are scarily inaccurate. Jesus, I’ll do it for free.

Lol everything in this game is off it's also laughable how in the world do you give Cody Mcleod FM as a synergy
  • Carl Hagelin lost in a race to Kreider when they were both Rangers. Erik Karlsson lost in a race to Hagelin (off-season training partners). These are all facts,

NHL19
    Karlsson 92 speed
    Hagelin 90 speed
    Kreider 89 speed.

Those numbers should all be in reverse.
  • Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    There is no love in detail in this game, whether it’s the rating, equipment, real player faces, real Goalie masks, profile pics or something else. Most of them is old and wrong. The order is to minimize work and get profit as much as can.
  • CanadienShield - you’re exactly right. These are facts that are easily researchable. The Rangers had a player last year John Gilmour, he posted the fastest skating time in of the AHL last year. His speed is his game period. He gets called up, his speed on NHL 18 and 19 Beta is a WHOPPING 83?? 83? Fastest recorded skating times gets you an 83 speed??

• CanadienShield - you’re exactly right. These are facts that are easily researchable. The Rangers had a player last year John Gilmour, he posted the fastest skating time in of the AHL last year. His speed is his game period. He gets called up, his speed on NHL 18 and 19 Beta is a WHOPPING 83?? 83? Fastest recorded skating times gets you an 83 speed??

To be fair it's on AHL ice. It's slippier.