EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Maybe a block list?

So as I read through these forums I have noticed that most of the problems are with the community. EA does have some issues with its game but the biggest and most frustrating ones to me seem to be with the players themselves. Example the alleged glitch goals or the puck ragging to the rage quitting. How about a block list. If the person you were playing was not fun for you to play against then you simply put them on a block list and never play them again. Eventually these guys that only do these things can play each other as they will only have a limited community to play against. Likewise if you just block everyone you lose to it will have the same affect on you. Therefore if you choose to block someone it better be legit or you won’t have many people to play against. Not sure but it would be nice to put these guy that troll or exploit in their own community where they can rag and glitch all day.

Replies

• It's already in the game under franchise mode. Because there wouldn't be anyone left to match up with.
  • How do I put myself on block?
  • Gifto73 wrote: »
    So as I read through these forums I have noticed that most of the problems are with the community. EA does have some issues with its game but the biggest and most frustrating ones to me seem to be with the players themselves. Example the alleged glitch goals or the puck ragging to the rage quitting. How about a block list. If the person you were playing was not fun for you to play against then you simply put them on a block list and never play them again. Eventually these guys that only do these things can play each other as they will only have a limited community to play against. Likewise if you just block everyone you lose to it will have the same affect on you. Therefore if you choose to block someone it better be legit or you won’t have many people to play against. Not sure but it would be nice to put these guy that troll or exploit in their own community where they can rag and glitch all day.

The problem is both. EA making it too hard to bump players off the puck, bringing back short side cheese goals and the players who do it excessively. BaconCountry's latest vid shows just how easy it is to score with short side goal. EA had gotten rid of this until they released the latest tuner. NHL 19 has become a meme at this point.

Some say the only way to get EA to fix it is to abuse it as much as possible. I say don't make the game so people can do stupid stuff like this.

If we blocked every person who does either of those things there would be nobody left to play, EA needs to fix it right now.