EA Forums - Banner

Who would like to have this.....

I would like to have a one time use card to make a none tradable HUT card tradable or able to sell. I pulled yesterday a Prime time Taylor Hall 89 overall in a free pack. I would love to sell it for some coin. Who else would like this? Don't get me wrong, its a great addition to my team, but the coin would be nice too. Good day fellow hockey fans.

Replies

• good idea
    prob wont see it in the near future though
  • YZ19 wrote: »
    good idea
    prob wont see it in the near future though

Lol, you're probably right. Its still nice to dream once in awhile. Thanks for responding, good day fella.
  • You cant desire too much. Theres a search by overall rating now installed. This is enough for centouries!
  • not a bad idea.

would we only be able to get this card once or can you get mulitple cards each for one-time use?

i'd like to see sets available for non-tradable items or have them count double when used in sets....yeah, i'm greedy :smiley:
  • I had the same thought a couple times a week when I pull something crazy from a re-roll. I don't know why we can't sell the cards we get in re-rolls, if we used tradeable cards, why can't we sell?
  • not a bad idea.

would we only be able to get this card once or can you get mulitple cards each for one-time use?

i'd like to see sets available for non-tradable items or have them count double when used in sets....yeah, i'm greedy :smiley:

I would have it be once or multiple times just rare to get it. I have no clue why we can't sell either. Its either A. to make us spend real money. Or B. to control the amount of cards in the auction house.
    EA, please give this to us. If you do, I'll spend $20 on packs.😉