EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Evo nico hischier not 89 ovr?

Can someone please explain to me why evo nico hischier isnt evolving to 89 ovr ??09uxld0ftbc3.jpg
fr188belwvn6.jpg

Replies

• Above1988
    80 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Is the 89 card not based on "a performance in the real hockey world"?

The "NHL Global Series in Switzerland" did actually occur, and Nico Hischier did in fact play in that game. So why isnt the evo card evolving to match this cards stat ranking?

Devs? Anyone?
  • 1st this should be in HUT category.

2nd I understand your point but I think it wouldn't be fair to raise his Evo card to 89 just because he was participating in that one game. Imo it's not that kind of achievement.
  • j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    1st this should be in HUT category.

2nd I understand your point but I think it wouldn't be fair to raise his Evo card to 89 just because he was participating in that one game. Imo it's not that kind of achievement.

Then what kind of achievement is a "primetime" or TOTW....its all just mumbo jumbo EA nonsense.

It's not fair that the evo card is NOT evolving to 89. The 89 is another card of the same player based on "a performance in the real hockey world" per the EA website. This is some serious EA garbage
  • Well, Primetime and TOTW cards are given if player is making "a performance in the real hockey world" and they raise Evo card's overall (but only 1 raise per month iirc?).

Global Series cards are given to players just for participating these said games, and I guess Hischier got 1 assist in that game. So, if you think you got fooled by EA not raising his Evo card to 89 based on this "performance", feel free. Even if I owned this card I wouldn't have expected it to raise. That is my opinion.
  • Exactly, clueless rhetoric. Everybody in these forums thinks they're a gamechanger as long as the game breaks in their favor.

This evo card should evolve. Otherwise they shouldnt have released another 89 nico hischier card without some kind of explanation why this wouldnt effect the evo. Tired of EAs trash logic.