EA Forums - Banner

REQUEST: Statistics Update

When viewing a statistics screen it would be great to be able to:
  1. Highlight a player row (dimension) to view when sorting through different metrics.
  2. A Totals row at the bottom that shows the total (sum/avg) amount of each column.
PS4 Pro : NHL19 : Franchise Mode

Replies

• There is missing much more in the stats. Why can I not open my past games in the calender to look for review ? I guess in past was. It should be also a player card with all diffrent stats named by Teams not NHL or AHL. If I trade a player there should be stats for my and for last Team shown diffrent.. Should be like in Eliteprospects. Also in this player card should be named the honors and Stanley Cup Rings he got. Stats are very poor in this game. Hockey is a game of statistics.
    https://www.capfriendly.com/players/dylan-larkin
  • Hockey is a game of statistics.

I luv it! Geometry, Physics and Statistics are my favorite food groups.
  • setaylor1
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @NHLDev what would it take to see some of these changes in NHL 19? Or do these changes require waiting for 20? A totals row or being able to view previous game stats from calendar view...

I play franchise mode 100% and statistics could definitely be expanded and enhanced. It would be great to know a players career hat tricks or game winning goals in a single month. It is awesome to hear Ray talk about a player coming up on a milestone like 50 goals, but it would be great to see that data and more :)
    Post edited by setaylor1 on
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    My words as I described time before. We need first of all statistics named by Teams not NHL or AHL. In past NHL issues it was like this. If I trade a player during the season it’s interessting for me which stats this player has for my Team and not added together with old. So it should be a complete player card for every player with youth stats, split stats vs Team he played, streaks, trade history and for whom be traded. Honors over his careers including cup rings if have. Why this past games in calender are not to open is a riddle for me. The poor statistics of this game is one important point for me why this game is so poor made all around of the gameplay.
  • NHLDev
    1680 posts EA NHL Developer
    setaylor1 wrote: »
    @NHLDev what would it take to see some of these changes in NHL 19? Or do these changes require waiting for 20? A totals row or being able to view previous game stats from calendar view...

I play franchise mode 100% and statistics could definitely be expanded and enhanced. It would be great to know a players career hat tricks or game winning goals in a single month. It is awesome to hear Ray talk about a player coming up on a milestone like 50 goals, but it would be great to see that data and more :)

Completely agree that expanding this would only make the experience better. It isn’t something that would happen in a patch and would depend more on the priorities of the modes and presentation teams for a product cycle.

• NHLDev wrote: »

Completely agree that expanding this would only make the experience better. It isn’t something that would happen in a patch and would depend more on the priorities of the modes and presentation teams for a product cycle.

I appreciate to hear an answer about this point from an developer.
  • setaylor1
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    NHLDev wrote: »

Thank you for your response! :)
    Post edited by setaylor1 on