EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

How do they decide CR?

I’m looking at my Recent Games category and I met a couple guys in drop ins the other night and we won 11 in a row with my CR only going up +5 at a time, maybe +9 one or two times at the most. Then they weren’t on last night and it was late so I just had a few more drop ins and ended up on the losing side for all 3 games (I knew better not to play with a guy who’s a 13 badge and has “Dangler” as his D Man load out but you don’t really have much choice to be picky at 1 am on PS4). I ended up losing -15 for two games and the last one was -19 CR. It just completely destroys your CR and they don’t even reward us for winning. I know it’s not a big deal really but things like that annoy me for some reason

Replies

• Gifto73
    98 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    You beat up on low CR players you get nothing. But should you lose to them you lose a ton. It’s like the team that hasn’t lost an EASHL game yet but are ranked 5th. They only play teams well below .500 so they don't earn much for a win. It makes perfect sense to me. It also exposes the scrub hunters for the scum they really are.

[Socair - edited for profanity short-hand]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • MDubz83
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I get that. Don’t really have a choice in drop ins at 1 am either. I noticed a lot of people delete their guy and re-do it with a new “scrub” account and they are 100% experiences players
  • It’s a video game. Just enjoy it. I have maintained all along that the major problems with this game is with the community itself. Sure it has some problems but without competition the changes will be slow.
  • Basically like stated earlier, but more confusing and doesn't make sense. You could get 14 Cr for a win against a team with the same amount of Cr as another team and only earn 6.

I think to a certain extent it's completely random.
  • Basically like stated earlier, but more confusing and doesn't make sense. You could get 14 Cr for a win against a team with the same amount of Cr as another team and only earn 6.

I think to a certain extent it's completely random.

Not really random, but I would say too many factors.

If there is a 300 CR playing in 6vs6 he lowers the overall CR you get for a win, even though the other players on his team can be 600+