EA Forums - Banner

Inline hockey

The IIHF have an inline world championship. You know on roller blades? That's a little unorthodox. Patrick Maroon has played in it many times.

Replies

• It's one in the summer. I think that would be pretty cool. You don't hear a lot about it. It's something different.
  • Is it a good idea guys?
  • The IIHF have an inline world championship. You know on roller blades? That's a little unorthodox. Patrick Maroon has played in it many times.

heck ya!!

Ron Duguay played in the inline league after he retired from the NHL and it was one of those things ESPN used to show before they got the MBL and NFL deals.

i found it harder than ice hockey and didn't inline aside from street hockey
  • The IIHF have an inline world championship. You know on roller blades? That's a little unorthodox. Patrick Maroon has played in it many times.

heck ya!!

Ron Duguay played in the inline league after he retired from the NHL and it was one of those things ESPN used to show before they got the MBL and NFL deals.

i found it harder than ice hockey and didn't inline aside from street hockey

Glad to hear that it's agreed upon. Think about it, when was the last hockey video game that had an inline feature? Or an inline feature period?
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I seen it on Youtube and it is great! Inline hockey is a game they could make money on like you say SUMMER!. Actually that was here in Kitchener once and watched a game.
    I myself play Table Top Hockey and that is under the International umbrella aswell..International Table Hockey Federation..played all over the world. Now I realize that won't ever be a video game but the INLINE would be great!. Thumbs up to you!.
  • Thanks for that. I really appreciate it. I think it would be incredibly unique. You don’t hear about an in-line hockey game and I really do think it would be fun.