EA Forums - Banner

can thanksgiving player sets be repeated?

did kane, kessel, malkin and pettersson but sold all aside from kane. just wondering if you can repeat the sets

Replies

• I don't know the answer, sorry, but in Madden Ultimate Team if a set is repeatable there is an icon denoting it. Wouldn't that be great???
  • mhart123
    173 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    did kane, kessel, malkin and pettersson but sold all aside from kane. just wondering if you can repeat the sets

They are not repeatable.

On a bright side, you prolly can get them cheaper now than what you got from selling them.
  • If the Collectibles/Gold Rares are tradable - create a second xbox account and try there. :)
  • cowen604 wrote: »
    If the Collectibles/Gold Rares are tradable - create a second xbox account and try there. :)

LOL....i watched players do this on Mixer with NHL 18 and wondered how they had the time to maintain more than one account.
  • cowen604 wrote: »
    If the Collectibles/Gold Rares are tradable - create a second xbox account and try there. :)

LOL....i watched players do this on Mixer with NHL 18 and wondered how they had the time to maintain more than one account.

I have a second acct, for when I get REALLLLY bored, and want to earn a few extra coins. I've completed about 95% of the Single player matches, so I can continue to earn easy coins through my second acct then funnel them back over to my main.
    My team is absolute garbage, but when you're playing rookie-pro mode... you don't need much to win.