EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details January 30th

Check out our January 30th patch details here.

Ok, Enough Is Enough With This Bug

On PS4 when you try to play a Drop In EASHL game, this happens EVERY single night I play. I get in to a game, then the next time I go to search for one it continuously says it’s searching. I hit Circle to cancel my search and from there it basically freezes the game and I have to hit the PlayStation Button > Options > Close Application and then restart the game. Absolutely frustrating

Replies

• this crap even happens trying to go to the practice room. this game is trash.
  • Also why can’t you take a time out when there’s a minute left in the third? The time out option disappears
  • MDubz83 wrote: »
    Also why can’t you take a time out when there’s a minute left in the third? The time out option disappears

I've only ever seen that occur on an icing call, as it should be.

• jmwalsh8888
    912 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    you should be able to call timeout from within game, like pulling the goalie. You used to.

and yes this problem is horrible and it's not just after every successful game. i sometimes have to do it 3-4 times in a row. waste 15 mins just closing apps, going back in and searching.
  • I have to quit just about every other game, endless searching loop. Just a failure of a game.
  • Have the exact same issue Dubz. I don't even bother cancelled and just close the application now. Yea EA! 25 years of making this game you say?
  • inthecrease31
    117 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    MDubz83 wrote: »
    On PS4 when you try to play a Drop In EASHL game, this happens EVERY single night I play. I get in to a game, then the next time I go to search for one it continuously says it’s searching. I hit Circle to cancel my search and from there it basically freezes the game and I have to hit the PlayStation Button > Options > Close Application and then restart the game. Absolutely frustrating
    Same issue here. There are other threads on this topic but no response from EA to acknowledge the issue.
  • monz
    849 posts Member
    MDubz83 wrote: »
    Same issue here. There are other threads on this topic but no response from EA to acknowledge the issue.

They don't care, they've got your money.