EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Passing.

Is it just me that feels like the passing is messed up? Recently my guys pass the puck in all different directions than to where it supposed to go. Very frustrating. It's a lot situations where it could be goal chances but my guys throw the puck away like a junior player. So much small things that makes me frustrated in this game. Why oh why isn't there another hockey game out there.. We always have to stick to this half finished games from EA... :/

Replies

• Nemomen42 wrote: »
    Is it just me that feels like the passing is messed up? Recently my guys pass the puck in all different directions than to where it supposed to go. Very frustrating. It's a lot situations where it could be goal chances but my guys throw the puck away like a junior player. So much small things that makes me frustrated in this game. Why oh why isn't there another hockey game out there.. We always have to stick to this half finished games from EA... :/

Did you improve your team? The better my team gets the worse my passing percentage is becoming. Mind boggling
  • That's normal, after EA Sports talks about it.
    You aim at your teammate, but you pass, but the pass goes to nirvana.

It's simply GamePlay and nothing else

And what upset me the most are the nice little mistakes EA Sports has hidden.

- Player (Hall85) wll shoot, Puck is on the ice and does not move, and what does the player, he shoot ABOUT the puck, something I've never seen in the CPU players

- And each time you lose the puck, either by a shot or a check, then we are often not the player closest to the puck, but a player who is far away from the puck

- and that too often players run away from the puck
    -or- while running to puck first stop, is only for 1-2 seconds, but that's enough that the opponent gets the puck first

-
    and the keeper, you're in the pits when the GamePlay controls your keeper on devils and spoils delivered EA Sports, the keeper keeps only as good as it wants EA Sports

Got a 89 keeper and 87, the 89 keeper stood like a concrete block in goal in the penalty

But that's just how EA Sports is
    The rest I write out of decency not further
  • Another thing is when you chasing the puck to try to get a breakaway and all other players but the closest is marked.

I'll guess I improved my team during the last weeks jake19ny. You could think that should make the passing better though.. Haha
  • It's the first PS4 NHL game you are able to do passing to the slot. (Passes dont go elsewhere than to the slot)