EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Get RID of Between the legs Shot

No one uses it. Every single time I have seen it used is by accident when someone is trying to evade/avoid a check. Focus on core gameplay and stop wasting time with gimmicks. NHL Ones was cool only for a few days. Addition by subtraction. You don’t need to keep adding things. How about trimming the fat, cutting things out, and focus on the gameplay and making things easier for gamers like saving strategies and lines for online versus. How about getting the player ratings right? Do you really need season mode AND franchise mode?

Replies

• MDubz83
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I use it all the time for passing on 2 on 1s and if our club is up enough that it doesn’t matter if I mess around on a break away I do it. I’ve scored with it a bunch too and it’s always a good feeling when you do, how about stop advocating to make the game less fun and worry about the other problems
  • Great we found one
  • Freeze60Occ
    32 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I use it all the time, especially for passing when the lane is closed , or a late cross crease skating behind the net.

Post edited by Socair on
  • Fair enough, I’ve played thousands of games online vs and I can’t remember anyone ever using it. I’ll find something else to complain about you just watch haha
  • Fair enough, I’ve played thousands of games online vs and I can’t remember anyone ever using it. I’ll find something else to complain about you just watch haha

That won’t be hard lol
  • Exactly, you play online vs. Yet you wanna come in here and take things out of the game that would affect competitive players
  • Haha please they’re not listening to me