EA Forums - Banner

Forget 19, EA should take over the NHL 94 LEAGUE!

kitchener_boy
354 posts Member
edited November 2018
I dont quite understand as to why EA doesn't run the NHL 94 League and have servers as today's games do!. I would love to have a game made with updated rosters. Sure Raph is doing a great job but the League seems to be a pain in the rear with trying to scheduale games in their strict scheduale.
NHL 94 is the benchmark in the series...and it was produced by a guy who knew nothing about the game and to this day is the best in the series!.
So we can look at the lack of ability to patch a game in the 16 bit console days..compare how well the games played and look at today's games that are patched or tuned monthly. Compare if you would like!.Not many gammers complaining about 94.

Replies

• B_Bunny
    893 posts Moderator
    Only available for PS4. So you'd have to upgrade your console.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    Only available for PS4. So you'd have to upgrade your console.

Burn.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Who are burnt are the ones who own 19 and are on here day after day crying about it.. :p ..I didnt loose close to 500.00 buying broken EA games the last 5 releases. Thats not even adding up your yearly PSN /GOLD suscriptions and your console. We are talking well over 1 grand in only a few years only to come on here reading post by the community as to why I should not buy!.
    EA wants to fix the game I'll buy a console.