EA Forums - Banner

Reset stats ?

Is it possible to restart the stats of all the players (the ones i have got in a collection)

Replies

• Yes, place them in the auction with a very high price so they will not be purchased, then retrieve them from your in box an hour later.
  • Why would you wanna reset your guys online stats?
  • Why would you wanna reset your guys online stats?

Because they aren’t just online stats, they are stats merged from offline TOTW games too.
  • I use a different team for TOTW games to prevent mixed stats.
  • rgollin60 wrote: »
    Yes, place them in the auction with a very high price so they will not be purchased, then retrieve them from your in box an hour later.

Yes i was knowing that but for the ones coming from a collection can we do something for them?
  • Yes i was knowing that but for the ones coming from a collection can we do something for them?[/quote]

I'm assuming you mean Non-tradeable cards, no.
  • Yes thats what i mean 😂 sorry im french canadian haha

Thanks ... But its craaap , i hate my stats because 1 game on 3 the other guy left the game in the loading and that count for a game played in the stats and contracts 😥
  • Gingrinos wrote: »
    Yes thats what i mean 😂 sorry im french canadian haha

Thanks ... But its craaap , i hate my stats because 1 game on 3 the other guy left the game in the loading and that count for a game played in the stats and contracts 😥

If they leave while loading the game doesn’t count, it does not count as a game played.