EA Forums - Banner

PSA: Don’t waste gold common players to xmas common re-roll pack

I see no chances for rares mentioned, could be 1% or 90%. I don’t see it worth 3 commons.

Replies

• jimvandam33
    30 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    yeah i did1 traded 3 commons for 1 common thats great
  • I traded 2 80’s and got 85 Tavares although he is locked so I can’t sell him. So that means I have 2 I can’t make money off of.
  • I traded 2 80’s and got 85 Tavares although he is locked so I can’t sell him. So that means I have 2 I can’t make money off of.

You have to trade 3 commons - it sounds like you're taking about the Gold Rare re-roll pack in the normal HUT Sets section
  • yeah i did1 traded 3 commons for 1 common thats great

At least it’s an Xmas set so you do one and your eligible for the mystery card at the end of the month
  • jake19ny
    688 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I received a gold common how did that happen....I only did it because this year you have to complete at least 1 Christmas set to obtain your gift
    Post edited by jake19ny on
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    I received a gold common how did that happen....I only did it because this year you have to complete at least 1 Christmas set to obtain your gift

me too but now i'm wondering if by only doing the least possible to get the gift ours will be one of those 74 ToW players that counts as a Gold Rare. i have 2 or 3 of those that pop up when i reroll the gold rares for a gold collectable.

me too but now i'm wondering if by only doing the least possible to get the gift ours will be one of those 74 ToW players that counts as a Gold Rare. i have 2 or 3 of those that pop up when i reroll the gold rares for a gold collectable.

Actually I went and read what it says....it says “a chance of a gold rare”....a complete waste.
    jake19ny wrote: »

Actually I went and read what it says....it says “a chance of a gold rare”....a complete waste.

yeah. i'm thinking EA is making December as expensive as possible. needing to buy 3 items in the Auction House each day is going to break me. i'm not sure if it's even going to be worth it to chase Clarke.
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    Buy healing item for 100 to 150 coins a piece
  • Or buy silver jersey/logo and sell for 50 more than you paid.

yeah. i'm thinking EA is making December as expensive as possible. needing to buy 3 items in the Auction House each day is going to break me. i'm not sure if it's even going to be worth it to chase Clarke.

They aren't the same objectives every day. I had "buy 3 items" on Saturday, but got "open 3 packs" on Sunday.
  • Same here. Packs can be daily’s or sets don’t have to buy though.
  • MikeyAU630 wrote: »

They aren't the same objectives every day. I had "buy 3 items" on Saturday, but got "open 3 packs" on Sunday.

could be. i was one of those caught in the system error over the weekend and didn't get the Sunday or Monday daily objectives. when i was able to collect my saturday objective's collectable on tuesday morning i didn't really look at anything else. i did see this morning that the dailies switched back to 1 online game.