EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

NHL 19 November Feedback Survey from Community Manager

Prev1

Be sure to fill it out to let them know what you think about the game.

Replies

• Want a major feedback? Fix EASHL dr issues on ps4.
  • Lol really all they have to do is don't listen to the twitch game changer streamers and go back to the beta and bingo the game is once again what a lot of here paid for not the trash that's out now
  • I appreciate the concept of seeking feedback from consumers but the entire team should be dedicated to fixing the dressing room errors and matchmaking problems
  • This is trash, they dont listen. Never have, never will though they will tell you that they listen all the time.
  • Thank you for posting this @NucklesTV
    I don't have twitter, so I'd have missed it. I sure filled it out fast though. Thanks again!
  • Filled mine out, I'm assuming my survey will look like a majority of players, not good.
  • 99% of the answers will be the same as what everybody says on here and Twitter: Go back to the beta.
  • Have to admit, it was kinda fun to rip this company on this survey.......almost as fun as playing nhl dressing room for a hour every night
  • It would be a miracle if EA actually listened to the community and went back to the beta tuner
  • It would be a miracle if EA actually listened to the community and went back to the beta tuner

They won't revert back, they'll just try changing things in a future tuner/patch. Even then it most likely won't resemble beta gameplay.
  • Oh I’m going to fill it out all right. Enough is enough with the cancel search freeze and DRE.

Thanks for posting. Why am l not surprised you had to make this post and it wasn’t posted by EA on this forum....
  • My feedback is 1.0 tuner
  • RSall14 wrote: »
    It would be a miracle if EA actually listened to the community and went back to the beta tuner

They won't revert back, they'll just try changing things in a future tuner/patch. Even then it most likely won't resemble beta gameplay.

100%, reverting back would admit defeat.
  • Well I know what is the best feedback considering legends.
  • RSall14 wrote: »
    It would be a miracle if EA actually listened to the community and went back to the beta tuner

100% agree with you or just release more higher rated cards for hut
  • Done, thanks.
  • zingaa1
    402 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Are these results going to be made public? Since resources are not being used to solve DRE's and the other major issues, maybe they can help tally the results? I do surveys all the time for work and get way more responses than 1800, if you really want the answers, 1800 is nothing. I don't use google for them, but most have a way to automate it and you can have the results in minutes, literally minutes.
  • Not much of a questionnaire, two pages with one page asking which game modes I play... shouldn't they have abundant stats of the most played game modes?

But at least we're able to insert our top complaints there...
  • it kinda boggles my mind that the mods didn't post a link in this forum...
  • it kinda boggles my mind that the mods didn't post a link in this forum...

Same reason Taco Bell employees don't bug you to call their survey number after a long wait.