EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

NHL 19 PATCH 1.4.0 - EXPECTED DECEMBER 7th @ 2 AM PST

Replies

• The jersey updates don't show up for me. No WC or alternates.
  • after the update, the game always crashes in the HUT mode, if I want to change a player in my team. I click on the player and choose swap, then the game stops, and I'm in the menu of ps4.
    error. ce-34878-0
    Please help, I can no longer swap players without the game crashing
  • Hey, will you ad Tobias Bjornfot (1st round swedish prospect for 2019 NHL Draft) to Djurgardens in the SHL ?
  • egor201081
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Patch 1.4 broke the game. Not interested!!!! :'(
    bad nhl 19 just got worse
    Post edited by egor201081 on
  • jn1002000
    11 posts New member
    Ty_Hors wrote: »
    There will be a patch incoming for NHL 19 on December 7th at approximately 2 AM Pacific Time. Read below to find out the changes coming in Patch 1.4.0:

Hockey Ultimate Team
    • Added more Autofill options to Edit Lines
      • In addition to OVR Rating, you can now Autofill in Edit Lines by:
        • Synergy
        • Card Face Stat
        • Player Attribute
      • You can also select the following options:
        • Autofill full team or just empty positions
        • Include or Exclude Loans
        • Include or Exclude injured players or players with expired contracts
      • Added Right/Left Handedness search filter to Auction House
      • Collection now displays completion stats for each team
      • Improved navigation in Auction House when scrolling through pages
      • Fixed an issue where the score clock did not update after a goal until the following faceoff
      • Fixed an issue where the in-game Card overlay would sometimes cover the Edit Lines overlay after a goal

World of CHEL
      • Fixed an issue where mascots were not showing up in gameplay when assigned to an EASHL club
      • Fixed an issue where users who weren’t in a club were receiving a “Failed to retrieve data” error message when attempting to view a roster of another club
      • Fixed an issue where setting the Home/Away preference in Private Matchmaking games wasn’t working correctly
      • New Content in World of CHEL
        • Added a new chapter to Pro-Am which has you play alongside the JVG Finnish rappers
        • Added the JVG jerseys as part of the rewards for completing the new Pro-Am chapter
        • Added the Los Angeles Kings Alternate Jersey
        • Added the New York Islanders Alternate Jersey
        • Added the Pittsburgh Penguins Alternate Jersey
        • Added Boston Bruins Winter Classic
        • Added Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic
        • Added the Wheeling Nailers Alternate Jersey
        • Added the Chicoutimi Sagueneens Alternate Jersey
        • Added the Lethbridge Hurricanes Alternate Jersey
        • Added the Prince George Cougars Alternate Jersey
        • Added the Windsor Spitfires Alternate Jersey

GAMEPLAY
      • General
        • Fixed an issue where weak backhand flip shots driving in on your backhand had too much power
        • Fixed an issue where logic was causing the goalie to sometimes lose control of the puck near the goal line
        • Fixed an issue where when sometimes attempting a backhand shot the stick would flip to forehand

GAME MODES/PRESENTATION
      • Franchise Mode:
        • Added Scouting budget remaining when offering a scout a contract.
        • CPU teams are more willing to accept trades with rental players with 1 year left on their contracts prior to the trade deadline.
        • Increased the # of players that are interested in a Contract Extension during the season.
      • Tournaments
        • Added 2018 Spengler Cup tournament to the game.
        • Presentation
          • Added the Washington’s Capitals Stanley Cup Championship Banner to Capital One Arena
          • Uniforms
            • The following uniforms have been added to NHL 19
              • NHL
                • Added Los Angeles Kings Alternate
                • Added New York Islanders Alternate
                • Added Pittsburgh Penguins Alternate
                • Added Boston Bruins Winter Classic
                • Added Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic
              • ECHL
                • Cincinnati Cyclones Alternate
                • Indy Fuel Away
                • Kansas City Mavericks Home and Away
                • Wheeling Nailers Alternate
              • QMJHL
                • Chicoutimi Sagueneens Alternate
                • Halifax Mooseheads Alternate
                • Moncton Wildcats Home and Away
                • Val D’Or Foreurs Home and Away
              • OHL
                • London Knights Away
                • Windsor Spitfires Alternate
              • WHL
                • Kootenay Ice Alternate
                • Lethbridge Hurricanes Alternate
                • Moose Jaw Warriors Alternate
                • Prince George Cougars Alternate
              • SHL
                • Farjestad BK Home and Away
                • Malmo Redhawks Alternate
                • Mora IK Home and Away
                • Rogle BK Home and Away
              • HockeyAllsvenskan
                • IF Bjorkloven Home and Away
                • Karlkrona HK Home and Away
                • Vasterviks IK Home and Away

How do you add these patches? Where do you go to install them?
  • Fix position lock vs. CPU in HUT you losers! I want my $100 back.
  • This game is brutal won a game today 2-0 other team quit I lose cr get 1-2 game for winning then boned for no reason
  • Ridiculous topic. It would never happen. They wouldn’t just take a loss for a year when they can scam their way to a profit.
  • -The puck need to be more alive. Way more pucks knocked off sticks and resulting in battles for loose pucks.
    -Puck carrier AI. To make the game look more like hockey, the AI puck carrier needs to be smarter, especially on superstar difficulty. AI needs to make better decisions in whether to shoot or pass, or just clear the puck. For instance when bringing the puck up the ice the AI needs to dump it in instead of taking a hit, but they never do. Same goes on defense, they never just clear the puck. The AI either gets hit or passes to covered players instead of just clearing it along the boards.

-Defensive AI. The gap needs to be much tighter. The AI defenseman likes to drop back way too much instead of keeping a tight gap or even stepping up. The defensive players must keep their positions better and not always chase themselves out of position, whatever the tactic. The AI defenseman must keep the offensive blueline better. Especially on PP it's infuriating when the defensemen never try to keep the line, they automatically drop back from the offensive zone if the opposition gets the puck. They never pinch in. Also shots need to be closed down more and not allow premium scoring chances all the time.

-More different tendencies to different players. Every player does the same things. Ratings have too little impact and the players need to have different tendencies to make it more interesting. Even basic things like prefer to shoot/pass, skate/dump, hit/not and things like that.
  • Also would be nice if the players could follow the different tactics and instructions :)
  • Game is really bad online. Connection issues galore, puck ragging galore, no options for defense against someone figure skating in corner, hopeless AI, broken passing/player switching, short side goal from corner where replay shows the goalie moving OUT OF THE WAY of shots that go short side high.

Players getting danced around with equal attributes, infinite endurance for puck carriers, poke check penalties where the puck is DIRECTLY between both players.

I mean really, there doesn't seem to have been any improvements AT ALL to gameplay since 15. What have you guys at EA been up to, outside of crashing the stock price?
  • 949j6qv7ajsb.jpg
    Can't buy anything
  • Game is really bad online. Connection issues galore, puck ragging galore, no options for defense against someone figure skating in corner, hopeless AI, broken passing/player switching, short side goal from corner where replay shows the goalie moving OUT OF THE WAY of shots that go short side high.

Players getting danced around with equal attributes, infinite endurance for puck carriers, poke check penalties where the puck is DIRECTLY between both players.

I mean really, there doesn't seem to have been any improvements AT ALL to gameplay since 15. What have you guys at EA been up to, outside of crashing the stock price?

Game is just awful but the devs will tell you it's the Skill Gap this will definitely be the last NHL game I buy
  • Please update the center ice and red line for the Ottawa Senators! The "O" is no longer at center ice!
  • Can you please make a fix in GM/franchise mode where Mcdavid can get 90 - 145 points with the team he has right now? He gets less than a point per game or at most 2 points above a point per game on average when in reality with his team he has 20 more points than games, Please change this in Franchise mode with franchise players so they all get points like they do in real life.

It`s not fair to have Mcdavid only a point per game, that is a elite player, not a generational talent. Generational players get 100+ points a season even with average players around them.
  • When will any patches including a team full of below 90 rated players can outskate the team with 99 speed and 99 excceration players with full synergy and energy? Any plans to get excited about?
  • atonator76
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I think your latest patch broked EASHL club creation totally (it informs "Error Failed to retrieve data;please try again later")??? What happened was that I left my old club and I was going to create a new one but it always gives the same error (...and there's nothing I can do). The same problem occurs to all my friends as well, so it's nothing to do with the connection. Please test your games before releasing any patches (it's very annoying that even the basic features are not working anymore). I really hope that you'll find the fix very fast because this is a real showstopper bug (now I cannot play eashl club games at all!).
  • Can't fix the problem, i have solution, cut off source of error. iv'e said this before and i shall say it again EA will never see another $ from me. Until it's 101% fixed. I bet EA probably didn't even apologies for the incompetence......
  • This game is still unplayable. You've ruined everything that didn't need to be touched. Poke check penalties are totally outrageous. $120 for a game that just infuriates you
  • WAtA182
    1 posts New member
    edited February 2019
    What happend HUT last 2-3 weeks?!? Gameplay change every week, server delay come and go! Atm game is totally waste of money! I dont understand how game speed change in one game like rubberband... Totally waste... thanks again EA

[Socair - edited swear filter]
    Post edited by Socair on