EA Forums - Banner

Rocket Science 101! EASY AS 1,2,3.

1. Fix the matchmaking/DRE’s it’s very close to smooth now but people are still having issues!
2. Fix the online speed of the game to what it was in the beta and first two weeks into release. Whatever that consists of Latency, server lag, tuners I don’t know what you did but it’s not the same absolutely everyone agrees on this!
3. Bring the hitting back to what it was in the beta and first two weeks into release! The bubble at slow speeds is unreal and nowhere near the reality of bumping a guy off a puck. Big hits wake people up to actually playing a smarter game and not trying same boring plays and breakouts etc!

Fixing these 3 things will make the community come alive again. Failure to do so is just plain silly when you can clearly see for the last three months this is what everyone on this forum generally agrees on! It’s not rocket science here folks!

Replies

• The community is alive. Just not in the way it was then. But I agree with your point and it is well stated.
  • 1. Fix the matchmaking/DRE’s it’s very close to smooth now but people are still having issues!
    2. Fix the online speed of the game to what it was in the beta and first two weeks into release. Whatever that consists of Latency, server lag, tuners I don’t know what you did but it’s not the same absolutely everyone agrees on this!
    3. Bring the hitting back to what it was in the beta and first two weeks into release! The bubble at slow speeds is unreal and nowhere near the reality of bumping a guy off a puck. Big hits wake people up to actually playing a smarter game and not trying same boring plays and breakouts etc!

Fixing these 3 things will make the community come alive again. Failure to do so is just plain silly when you can clearly see for the last three months this is what everyone on this forum generally agrees on! It’s not rocket science here folks!

Nobody should have to beg EA to fix number 1. It is their responsibility to deliver a fully functional product. I agree with everything you said though