EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details January 30th

Check out our January 30th patch details here.

Need to know how i can get the tuner for NHL 14

WFWR26
45 posts Member
edited December 2018
Yes your eyes are not deceiving you. Me and the boys all picked up nhl 14 for ps3 for under 5 bucks to play some good ol fashioned gm connected...one problem. 2 of us have different ps3's from our originals and do not have the nhl14 save data. They cant seem to get the tuner. Every time they try to update it says currently unavailable and to try again. Is there a file we can copy from one of the other ps3's and get it to them to get it working, or are we up the creek on this one? Just odd that we have no problem updating to the current roster which was released back in 14, but every time we try to download the tuner, we get that error msg. Trying to find a way around it.
Post edited by WFWR26 on

Replies

• Sorry that I can not help, but guess it’s a good decission to play 14.
  • You may need to use the EA Help forum for this question. They may have a better answer for you.
    Read some of my stuff at www.sportsprowler.com
  • Far as I know all support and online functionality of 14 is over. I highly doubt anything can be done at this point.
  • Far as I know all support and online functionality of 14 is over. I highly doubt anything can be done at this point.

Ya I was figuring as much...hoping for a hotfix/workaround by copying a simple file, but so far we've been stymied. Ah well, couple of us are only out 5 bucks LOL.
  • WFWR26 wrote: »
    Far as I know all support and online functionality of 14 is over. I highly doubt anything can be done at this point.

Ya I was figuring as much...hoping for a hotfix/workaround by copying a simple file, but so far we've been stymied. Ah well, couple of us are only out 5 bucks LOL.

LOL, yea 5 bucks ain't a fortune.

Far as I know though, 15 is still supported for online. It is a superior game over 14, but not by much. Price can't be all that high either. Could be a great 2nd option for you guys.

Legacy is pretty much NHL 16, so I would think that will be supported for another year or so. A decent 3rd option.
  • Macman33
    1 posts New member
    Nobody plays Legacy either NHL 15 are NHL 14. Don't have 15. but have 14 . but machine went down. spare now . And lost Tuner . Roster I can transfer . But not tuner.