EA Forums - Banner

Dear Dev’s: A week after the patch we’re wondering about the tuner?

124Next

Replies

• Sgt_Kelso
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    That would be interesting to hear, but I'd be equally interested in hearing how they ended up with the beta tuner in the first place, and then decided to take into a certain direction (one is tempted to say the opposite direction...) with the following tuners to come up with the current tuner?

It's almost like they're total opposites in their approach to gameplay? The differences aren't big per se, but the end-result plays very different.
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    That would be interesting to hear, but I'd be equally interested in hearing how they ended up with the beta tuner in the first place, and then decided to take into a certain direction (one is tempted to say the opposite direction...) with the following tuners to come up with the current tuner?

It's almost like they're total opposites in their approach to gameplay? The differences aren't big per se, but the end-result plays very different.

Yeah, deep down I’m curious too. With the changes it almost make you wonder if there were different schools of thought..then again there might be the whole unintended consequences thing playing out..

Inquiring minds want to know!
    ;p
    All Comments pertain to 6v6 drop in unless otherwise stated..
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »

Yeah, deep down I’m curious too. With the changes it almost make you wonder if there were different schools of thought..then again there might be the whole unintended consequences thing playing out..

;p
    Keyword popped up again? o:)
  • j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »

;p

I thought the key word was TOO COMPLEX :tongue:

;p

?
    Went right over my head. Maybe one more time for my little Dino brain?

;p

I thought the key word was TOO COMPLEX :tongue:
    Well, they sort of bind together, it's too complex thus there will be unintended consequences. o:)
  • Ahhh
    Herpaderpadooooo!