EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

So many rotted people online

Gifto73
98 posts Member
edited December 2018
Played a few games of EASHL last night. If you’ve read any of my posts I don’t believe that any supposed glitch goal can’t be defended. So anyway we play these guys in 3’s and the circle and circle around looking for high slot of short side cheese. Anyhow me and my partner just stand there in a triangle and they can’t score at will. Yes they got 4 but they also made 5 mistakes and lost 5-4. If you looked at the numbers you would think in no way we should be on the same ice as these guys. Numbers are no indication at all. After they lost the hate mail starts coming in wishing cancer on us and EA. Really? Over a video game? I simple responded with Merry Christmas maybe try to get creative. What the heck is wrong with people? Honestly these guys must be rotting inside.

Replies

• Gifto73 wrote: »
    Played a few games of EASHL last night. If you’ve read any of my posts I don’t believe that any supposed glitch goal can’t be defended. So anyway we play these guys in 3’s and the circle and circle around looking for high slot of short side cheese. Anyhow me and my partner just stand there in a triangle and they can’t score at will. Yes they got 4 but they also made 5 mistakes and lost 5-4. If you looked at the numbers you would think in no way we should be on the same ice as these guys. Numbers are no indication at all. After they lost the hate mail starts coming in wishing cancer on us and EA. Really? Over a video game? I simple responded with Merry Christmas maybe try to get creative. What the heck is wrong with people? Honestly these guys must be rotting inside.
    So many poisoned...spoiled ..entitled geeks playing this game. Glad you guys got the win.
    Merry Christmas
  • This is what’s wrong with the game. Beta patch can’t come sooner.
  • soon as the beta arrives the crying starts and EA slowly puts the game back to where it is now, completly pointless, what we need is for them to allow us to go back to fully creating our guys and fix the game speeds, NHL hockey is meant to be played at a very high rate of speed and should reflect that in the game, some of the superstars play like grannies in this game cause of the caps on everything. all i want is to be able to go back to the 360 type hockey and create my guy unique and the way i want him..

like EA why cant you guys do what you did on the 360 version u know where im looking to invite my buddie to a party so he can come play 6s and doesnt respond to my party invites, when he does join hes like hey srry was in a game..the old 360 it would show u so and so is playing eashl and in the 2nd period, this small add would make nhl life alot easier for us looking to get guys playing..
  • zingaa1
    406 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Gifto73 wrote: »
    After they lost the hate mail starts coming in wishing cancer on us and EA. Really? Over a video game? I simple responded with Merry Christmas maybe try to get creative. What the heck is wrong with people? Honestly these guys must be rotting inside.

haha, yeah I get those. I respond with "wrong person" and then for the next 10 minutes they explain what their talking about, just troll them

Or I respond in English saying I don't understand English