EA Forums - Banner

how to fix this game

a1xFREAKx13
35 posts Member
edited January 2019
Remove the damn auto animations, they ruin the game just remove them or make them minimal

[Socair - edited to lowercase formatting; please don’t post in caps lock]
Post edited by Socair on

Replies

• Remove the damn auto animations, they ruin the game just remove them or make them minimal

[Socair - edited to lowercase formatting; please don’t post in caps lock]

I agree on this for the most part. For example, I love Ray Ferraro, but I do not need to go down to the ice to hear from Ray 8 times a game while I am stomping the X button 50 times each to bypass the auto animations/scene cuts, etc...
    PS4 Pro : NHL19 : Franchise Mode
  • Nothing grinds my gears more than when I miss a pass because I go into an animation that causes me to miss they puck. Do they add anything to the game? What I mean by that if they were taken out the game, would there be any negatives? There wasn’t any puck pick up animation from passes on old gen and I felt I never missed any many passes as we do on the generation of NHL games.
  • EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »
    Nothing grinds my gears more than when I miss a pass because I go into an animation that causes me to miss they puck. Do they add anything to the game? What I mean by that if they were taken out the game, would there be any negatives? There wasn’t any puck pick up animation from passes on old gen and I felt I never missed any many passes as we do on the generation of NHL games.

qwdyqfq57rw7.jpg
    My gears are grinded by the lack of statistics.
  • setaylor1 wrote: »
    EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »
    Nothing grinds my gears more than when I miss a pass because I go into an animation that causes me to miss they puck. Do they add anything to the game? What I mean by that if they were taken out the game, would there be any negatives? There wasn’t any puck pick up animation from passes on old gen and I felt I never missed any many passes as we do on the generation of NHL games.

qwdyqfq57rw7.jpg

Huh? What stats would I give you? It’s just something I noticed since they add the puck pick up animations. I’m not going to say this happens an “x” amount of times.

Speaking of puck pick up animations, anyone that has played defense or who used there dman has seen that sometimes those animations will drag you offsides or unable to shoot or pass until the animation is done and that’s why also grinds my gears.

Sorry that I don’t have the “stats” you’re looking for. How would I have those stats by the way?
    setaylor1 wrote: »

qwdyqfq57rw7.jpg

Huh? What stats would I give you? It’s just something I noticed since they add the puck pick up animations. I’m not going to say this happens an “x” amount of times.

Speaking of puck pick up animations, anyone that has played defense or who used there dman has seen that sometimes those animations will drag you offsides or unable to shoot or pass until the animation is done and that’s why also grinds my gears.

Sorry that I don’t have the “stats” you’re looking for. How would I have those stats by the way?

I was trying to be funny :) The stats I was referring to are about in the game. There can be so much more added to the game as far as statistics go, hence the grind my gears reference :* But I have strayed off topic, as we were discussing animations...

On that note, I too have seen the puck pick up animation appear to cause my guy to go offsides, but have only seen that one time.

qwdyqfq57rw7.jpg

I was trying to be funny :) The stats I was referring to are about in the game. There can be so much more added to the game as far as statistics go, hence the grind my gears reference :* But I have strayed off topic, as we were discussing animations...

On that note, I too have seen the puck pick up animation appear to cause my guy to go offsides, but have only seen that one time.

Welp, I guess I missed the joke. My bad.

You’ve only see the pick up animation cause you offside once? It’s been like this for a few years but I think 19 was an improvement so I haven’t see it as much as in 17 and 18.

qwdyqfq57rw7.jpg

You’ve only see the pick up animation cause you offside once? It’s been like this for a few years but I think 19 was an improvement so I haven’t see it as much as in 17 and 18.

No worries, it was a Family Guy joke :)

Yeah, I did not see this in 17. 18 was the first game I ever uninstalled almost immediately after purchase and 19, after heavy customizations has been very enjoyable. The game sliders are very, very helpful.

qwdyqfq57rw7.jpg

Yeah, I did not see this in 17. 18 was the first game I ever uninstalled almost immediately after purchase and 19, after heavy customizations has been very enjoyable. The game sliders are very, very helpful.

I’ve seen that only Family Guy too. That’s kinda why I used that.

I’ve should started that I was talking about online. I’m more of an online guy. It’s great that there are sliders for that in offline though.

qwdyqfq57rw7.jpg

I’ve seen that only Family Guy too. That’s kinda why I used that.

I’ve should started that I was talking about online. I’m more of an online guy. It’s great that there are sliders for that in offline though.

Ah Yes, makes sense. I was talking about offline mode :)