EA Forums - Banner

You call this hockey music?

2Next

Replies

• CMBDeadly wrote: »
    I honestly like the Greta Van Fleet song. The rest of the music I could do without though. Why is pop music in an NHL game? I don't think they know what kind of music we listen to.

LOL. I think they just can't afford the kind of music we listen to so we are stuck with these "on sale" songs.

I wouldn’t say these are on sale songs. High High Hopes by Panic At The Disco is a massive hit, I enjoy hearing it in the game.

If anyone actually watches hockey, you’d recognize that all the songs in the NHL games get played at real games during stoppages in play every season. Whatever new songs get put in NHL 20 will be played during stoppages next year, I guarantee you that much. I don’t know most of the songs until I play the game when it comes out, then as I’m watching games (Center Ice package, I watch a much as possible) I recognize the songs played whether it’s in Nashville, Philly, Edmonton, Carolina etc. They all play songs from the NHL games current edition. When Patrick Marleau played his first game back in San Jose, the song they played in his tribute video was The Score - Legend. I only knew that song from the game. That’s a specific example but it’s the first one that came to my mind. Go to games, watch games on TV. You’ll see.
  • Personally, this has always been a failing of Xbox. Games should all have a “music trac” selection available, so the sound is properly layered into the game, and the console should be able to be pointed to my nas drives. Really did think this would be normal by now but /shrug
    All Comments pertain to 6v6 drop in unless otherwise stated..
  • At least for Sony, a firmware update removed the feature to add your own music. You can only play from a USB device now.
  • I agree; the soundtrack is loaded with stupid Mary Sues and Soundclown rappers; I have some recommendations for some new artists to EA: Pierce The Veil, Falling In Reverse, Belmont, YOHIO, just anyone in the new-age punk scene would be awesome! Also if anyone is interested; I have created a playlist on Spotify in case in 20 and or the future there is some link feature: https://open.spotify.com/user/b9z2pbu72pseedl9cf8llysxt/playlist/3Ij3JAsGUn1406GVSp4qr5?si=TlH61oekSpa2hjqX6pe8gw
  • Jumpsuit!!!