EA Forums - Banner

Christmas Monthly Collectible Trade-In

As of 5:00PM EST it looks like the Christmas Sets section has been brought back for 24 hours.

With that, you can turn in x3 collectibles from an older month for x1 from the current month.

While I probably should have checked, I just ditched plenty of x3 December collectibles for... x1 December collectible.

The update is through and it’s presently January. Just wanted to post this as a Beware and also ask, why the hell did this happen?!

Replies

• They took it down now.
    Saw it too and since i have 42 leftover for december i was hoping i could use them to get some for january but i guess not
  • i just got off the phone with EA trying to find where i can trade # for 1 at. this sucks. thats how i was able to get Bobby Clarke because of trade ins. i wanted to start january off right since i had 36 december collectibles
  • Hi,
    If I have x25 and x40 from previous months, can I trade them for current month or split them back to individual cards?

Thank you
  • Slafrance wrote: »
    Hi,
    If I have x25 and x40 from previous months, can I trade them for current month or split them back to individual cards?

Thank you

Hi Slafrance,

Unfortunately, you can only trade in the regular collectibles for current month collectibles.