EA Forums - Banner

Maybe.. Just maybe?

Prev1
Think back to ufc 223.. After that, 2 champ sets were available khabib and rose. Maybe, and im not holding my breath, but they might be holding out to see if dilla beats cejudo so he gets a 2 weight 5* card too? So they can add them both in together.

Replies

• Seems unlikely now... they could have added a shevchenko after she won the belt... they added the nunes 5 star card that u could only get in packs the same night as the ppv, or the next morning at the very latest... keeping in mind it was the holidays.... I still believe if they were gonna add more to champion sets they would have by now.... wait and see if she’s not up the next change they make to the game... I wouldn’t hold ur breathe ..lol they still have the crossover thing up to go into ultimate team so they haven’t done anything since
  • Could add a job jones 4 star too but doubt it
  • Nunes isnt in the champ sets right now, just like DC disappeared... Looks like soon!
  • New fighter download just dropped
  • its not in sets ... hmmm .. getting ready to load 5 star??? My hopes are goin way up
  • They removed nunes im confident 5star is coming
  • This is what frustrates the hell out of me!! Why cant someone from the UT development side just say whats coming in the next few days, instead of speculating all the time! Geoff on twitter tells you for example " patch dropping 12am " etc. Why cant they drop a 2secs tweet or post on here and say " 5* Nunes inbound 6pm GMT " it takes no time whatsoever and the community as a whole feel like theres a form of co-operation. Its a win/win for both parties!
  • This is what frustrates the hell out of me!! Why cant someone from the UT development side just say whats coming in the next few days, instead of speculating all the time! Geoff on twitter tells you for example " patch dropping 12am " etc. Why cant they drop a 2secs tweet or post on here and say " 5* Nunes inbound 6pm GMT " it takes no time whatsoever and the community as a whole feel like theres a form of co-operation. Its a win/win for both parties!
    Meanwhile ea sports ufc twitter posts ufc news. Like thats not your job . Post game news lol
  • So I take it 5 star nunes isn’t out in sets yet? If not then My guess is soon
  • Nope Still not there....any day now
    Lol
  • I’m not patient at all!!! Lol, how long does it take... what r they waiting for , hopefully tomorrow for sure .... I wanna be using 5 star nunes this weekend for sure , tired of waiting
  • I agree, this is stoooopid.
    They got a new ut menu up tho. Lol
  • Its over they gave up no more events no more champ sets.

Just packs for REAL MONEY lol

• U have no faith in th ea team? Lol.. I’m confident it will come out shortly ... they removed her from sets in preparation to add the 5 star ... just a matter of time ... sometime Friday would be ideal!!! She better be up this weekend! Lol
  • doupee85
    142 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    There gonna remove all of them and replace it with versions u buy with real money no more collecting cards to get champs.

Its gonna be ufc points to get fighters and it'll be a 100$ for elite and 250$ for 5star.

Watch its gonna happen

Then there gonna have a 50% off sale after all the players pay full price LOL

[Edited for swearing]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • lol u seem very angry and bitter with ea and or the ufc game in general... or u just like to **** around with the people on here lolol... that would be brutal... But My bet is the FREE 5 star nunes is comin soon
  • Look how many lol u just wrote lol this forum is way more fun and entertaining then the game

Did u actually put FREE and EA in same sentence LOL IM KILLIN IT
  • Need a break from playing , There last crossover event was an absolute grind and a money grab... I’m not a huge ea fan in that sense but it is what it is ...
  • Even them adding the champions as straight forward buyable items would be better than it is now!!
  • Kmon ea.... drop her today sometime or there will be a lot of frustrated impatient gamers.... not like they care lol