EA Forums - Banner

Maybe.. Just maybe?

2Next

Replies

• Dunsmore204
    85 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I almost wish I just assumed she wouldn’t be loaded in, that way I wouldn’t be checking every single friggin day to see if she’s uploaded just to get frustrated .. mid afternoon Friday would be ideal... if it’s not out today I would assume it’s not comin til next week... who knows at this point... sick of speculating lol.... what r u doin over there ea??? Let’s go!
  • She aint coming lol (not for now anyway)! Theyare about to release a cant wait style pack , with garbage gold moves lol
  • She aint coming lol (not for now anyway)! Theyare about to release a cant wait style pack , with garbage gold moves lol

Strange one that, I thought last time the 'can't wait' pack had a couple of elite moves.
  • Kristek91
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Its kinda funny as they already have that card created so what is the problem of uploading it as a champ set ? EA just gave up on this game as its dead and broken anyway. Tbh im not even suprised.. Fifa has waaaaaaaaaaay many players and that is their main product. Guess that they thought theyll get way bigger community while they were signing for UFC games and now they just have to complete the contract. Games should be entertaining and in this damn broken game You can only rage cuz of all those cheesers. You want to beat a cheeser ? You have to play his style and that is why most of ppl left it. Game is available everywhere in the world and it has like 8-10k ppl online on fridays evening.. Guess its perfect description of it. The last event just proved im right in what im saying. Theyll do everything to get as much cash as possible from ppl who are left here..
  • Can’t wait pack? May I ask is this legit info or speculation ... are u just frustrated like me or are u certain they aren’t releasing her soon?? Hard to yell if some people have legit info somehow or not
  • I don’t know how u would possibly have info on stuff like that
  • Isnt it obvious? Ufc fight night title fighters and ufc 234 fighters are in highlights of the week?
  • You can see the items in 'highlights of the week'.
  • Yes dafuge i recall the cant wait having the lead hook kick elite and power double TD lol
  • Kristek91
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Those moves are a joke ? Not even a single card is good in there.. :disappointed: Instead of giving ppl what they are waiting for EA added crap like this and somebody is supposed to buy it ?
  • I know the cejudo one makes me laugh when the cm punk can crossover card is better lmao
  • Dunsmore204
    85 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I seen that in highlights yesterday ... I didn’t think about it , I guess u have a point, but I don’t see how that means no nunes? It’s not like they would put the champion set nunes in highlights of the week ...:,,I don’t want any crap gold moves or 4 star cards I can’t use lol.. I’m just holding on to some hope I guess ... cause unless they release her or a pack with actual 4 star moves I would use .... I don’t feel like playing at all!
  • Almost everybody has 5* fighters and EA is adding gold ones to packs like anybody would be interested in them. Tbh when Nunes will finaly come out theres not much You can grind for in this game. Ill have 5* fighter in every w class. Id love to get a chance to grind 5* CAF but well guess it wont happen.
  • 5* caf will come with the " summer training camp style " promo. I remember someone asking bout the tokens and skynet said save them instead of redeeming for coins.
  • 5* caf will come with the " summer training camp style " promo. I remember someone asking bout the tokens and skynet said save them instead of redeeming for coins.

Thats what i like.. i have few of them left.. what about Icons ? Also have few of fighters cards left..
  • I hope they make it as easy as getting the 4 star... just log in everyday and have a fight for month.... was one of there best promos ever in my opinion.. not like this last crossover grind and cash grab