EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Anyone find this odd?

This team is 239-0 in EASHL. I know they play teams with sub 500 records but I also looked at the recent games. They score more goals than registered shot and not a single opponent registered a single shot. Something is going on here. I know that everyone has heard the term “getting EA’d” how can these guys never once get EA’d. lol just find it very odd89p3c10v4tj9.png

Replies

• Lmfao it’s the EA team lol
  • Actually the thing i find even more concerning is that i have used %34 of my battery at 10:12 am est
  • Gifto73 wrote: »
    This team is 239-0 in EASHL. I know they play teams with sub 500 records but I also looked at the recent games. They score more goals than registered shot and not a single opponent registered a single shot. Something is going on here. I know that everyone has heard the term “getting EA’d” how can these guys never once get EA’d. lol just find it very odd

The website only shows human shot totals so it's not too odd that the total goals is higher than the shots shown if their AI is scoring.

The two things I do find odd:

1. They're apparently good enough to completely stop the other team's human player's from getting any shots at all but give up multiple goals to their AI players.

2. EA's matchmaking even allowed these games to happen. Even if they're scrub hunting by backing out against any decent team they get matched up with they should never get matched up with .500 teams with a record like that.

• Gifto73 wrote: »
    This team is 239-0 in EASHL. I know they play teams with sub 500 records but I also looked at the recent games. They score more goals than registered shot and not a single opponent registered a single shot. Something is going on here. I know that everyone has heard the term “getting EA’d” how can these guys never once get EA’d. lol just find it very odd

The website only shows human shot totals so it's not too odd that the total goals is higher than the shots shown if their AI is scoring.

The two things I do find odd:

1. They're apparently good enough to completely stop the other team's human player's from getting any shots at all but give up multiple goals to their AI players.

2. EA's matchmaking even allowed these games to happen. Even if they're scrub hunting by backing out against any decent team they get matched up with they should never get matched up with .500 teams with a record like that.

Exactally which is why I say devs or employees are on this team lol