EA Forums - Banner

Chances of NHL 20 on Switch

What chances are there do you think for NHL 20 on the Switch?

Replies

• pappalego
    1 posts New member
    I hope hope NHL comes to switch!!
  • I hope it never comes to the Switch. Fortnite has already embedded it's claws into that system. We dont need another toxic company polluting it. I give negative reviews on my Switch every single time I see a Fifa or Fortnite thread pop into my newsfeed.

If any hockey games to the Switch, I'd much prefer an updated version of Blades of Steel or Mutant League Hockey. I primarily bought the Switch to play the AAA titles by Nintendo and the retro style nindies.
  • Same odds of NHL20 coming to Google's Stadia
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I hope it never comes to the Switch. Fortnite has already embedded it's claws into that system. We dont need another toxic company polluting it. I give negative reviews on my Switch every single time I see a Fifa or Fortnite thread pop into my newsfeed.

If any hockey games to the Switch, I'd much prefer an updated version of Blades of Steel or Mutant League Hockey. I primarily bought the Switch to play the AAA titles by Nintendo and the retro style nindies.

A game doesn't "pollute" a console. Just don't buy it if you don't like it. Last I heard having the most possible games available on a console is never a bad thing, regardless who makes it.

[Socair - edited to remove baiting]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • Same odds of NHL20 coming to Google's Stadia

game streaming from edge computing servers is the future. solves many o' latency related issue and can make multiplayer VR a reality.

let us pray for a day where VR multiplayer hockey becomes a reality.

until then, I just wanna know - is NHL 20 gonna be on the GAMECAST or what?????
  • I hope they don't cause that ruins my hope that 2K sports will make one for the switch like they did for the Wii.