EA Forums - Banner

Competitive Season idea for the devs

ok so i know this prolly wont be met with lots of fan fair in the hut community but thought it was a solid idea to bring here.

Since we do have the competitive seasons for some big rewards i was thinking since everyone and their mother has 90+ teams what if we added a competitive seasons and just have like basic gold players ?
personally i think this would spread out the wealth and maybe we dont see the same guys every season taking the top prizes, my good friend has an 86 team and doesnt have the money to drop a grand on packs like some have..personally my opinion is this would probably get more people playing since no one would be using the super cards that are currently out, seeing modano sakic macinnis horton nieuwendyk be4 the puck drops is kinda depressing when you dont have all the great players..and getting smashed every game isnt fun for anyone..im sure you could offer less stuff for the gold team winners like maybe maybe 1 special pack and then add gold plus packs and gold packs

just an idea hopefully the devs like this idea and we can find ways to reward the lesser players in the community

Replies

• ok so i know this prolly wont be met with lots of fan fair in the hut community but thought it was a solid idea to bring here.

Since we do have the competitive seasons for some big rewards i was thinking since everyone and their mother has 90+ teams what if we added a competitive seasons and just have like basic gold players ?
    personally i think this would spread out the wealth and maybe we dont see the same guys every season taking the top prizes, my good friend has an 86 team and doesnt have the money to drop a grand on packs like some have..personally my opinion is this would probably get more people playing since no one would be using the super cards that are currently out, seeing modano sakic macinnis horton nieuwendyk be4 the puck drops is kinda depressing when you dont have all the great players..and getting smashed every game isnt fun for anyone..im sure you could offer less stuff for the gold team winners like maybe maybe 1 special pack and then add gold plus packs and gold packs

just an idea hopefully the devs like this idea and we can find ways to reward the lesser players in the community

It would be nice to not be at a disadvantage every single game. I support this idea and love the love for the little guys.
  • Salary Cap Seasons.
  • i agree with @Greyinsi that Salary Cap would be a great way to go. but the best players will always win, parity would be tough to have in Competitive Seasons regardless of how lineups are regulated.