EA Forums - Banner

Friends having issues getting into games (same internet)

Any input is appreciated. These two guys are on the same internet and get into games sometimes, other times it will kick one of them once we get into a drop or club game. They have to reset their games and tweak internet settings multiple times to get it to work again. Any ideas on how to address this? Anyone else have the issue?

Thanks

Replies

• Gifto73
    110 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Have a friend in Missouri that needs to close application after every game in order to get into the next game if he doesn't reset he gets a DRE and we all have to back out to pick him up. We think he is getting punished this year for being known as one of the most prolific glitch goal masters of all time.... But for real I can't imagine how frustrating it is for them.

[Socair - edited to remove PSN ID; please don’t post others GTs/PSNs]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • Gifto73 wrote: »
    Have a friend in Missouri that needs to close application after every game in order to get into the next game if he doesn't reset he gets a DRE and we all have to back out to pick him up. We think he is getting punished this year for being known as one of the most prolific glitch goal masters of all time.... But for real I can't imagine how frustrating it is for them.

[Socair - edited to remove PSN ID; please don’t post others GTs/PSNs]

Nobody’s being punished the game is broken it’s been broken since release bro
  • It is not a dressing room error, they will just be back in the dressing room while his roommate and other friends get thrown into a game. It will work for a couple games a night, then start doing it every night.
  • Oboeee wrote: »
    It is not a dressing room error, they will just be back in the dressing room while his roommate and other friends get thrown into a game. It will work for a couple games a night, then start doing it every night.

No your right it’s called split lobbies. It has also been happening since release.(game is broken) The guys I play with find it helpful to clear the lobby (everyone leaves room) start fresh after any kind of error on our team. Then usually the next try is golden and we get a successful game.
  • Oboeee wrote: »
    It is not a dressing room error, they will just be back in the dressing room while his roommate and other friends get thrown into a game. It will work for a couple games a night, then start doing it every night.

No your right it’s called split lobbies. It has also been happening since release.(game is broken) The guys I play with find it helpful to clear the lobby (everyone leaves room) start fresh after any kind of error on our team. Then usually the next try is golden and we get a successful game.

Typically, yes. But not with people on the same internet connection. I have walked them through a couple of things that have helped, but no permanent fix or suggestions from devs/admins