EA Forums - Banner

Defenseman looking for teammates.

Solid veteran defenseman looking for a new team.
- Strong puck movement, analyzes the forecheck well before making pass decision.
•Helpful with ozone time cycling puck and usually looks for best lanes/teammates netfront positioning before choosing on taking a shot on goal.
- Patient and always avoids any sorts of turnovers at all costs
- Experienced with odd man rushes, will position skater in best lane possible to minimize scoring chances, possibly recover puck right after (if the play was broken up)
- Can play both LD and RD sides well, but right side is preferred if available.

Add/message me at
FindowsXP

Replies

• FindowsXP wrote: »
    Solid veteran defenseman looking for a new team.
    - Strong puck movement, analyzes the forecheck well before making pass decision.
    •Helpful with ozone time cycling puck and usually looks for best lanes/teammates netfront positioning before choosing on taking a shot on goal.
    - Patient and always avoids any sorts of turnovers at all costs
    - Experienced with odd man rushes, will position skater in best lane possible to minimize scoring chances, possibly recover puck right after (if the play was broken up)
    - Can play both LD and RD sides well, but right side is preferred if available.

Add/message me at
    FindowsXP

But me up, I'll give you a try out... Goal-N-_a_helper
  • Hit* me up , lol
  • nate5002
    8 posts New member
    Div 1 team looking for a d man contact smeekles14 if interested. We are pretty fun guys