EA Forums - Banner

Ea and friends!

Just a quick thank you!! Thanks for staying involved.
This game is soooooo much fun!
A great balance between O and D...it finally feels like a dogfight!!!
The way it should be!!!

Replies

• I'm pretty sure someone, somewhere said "You can't please all of the people, all of the time." If more people like your post about the new tuner than mine, then they will have done a pretty good job. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
  • You guys speak about the gameplay only. Yes this is good in 19, but all around this game is since years more or lesser a copy and paste Job.
  • Froommey wrote: »
    You guys speak about the gameplay only. Yes this is good in 19, but all around this game is since years more or lesser a copy and paste Job.

I can't speak from personal experience (so yes, maybe I should shut up) but I've heard many people in the NHL community say this is the best NHL yet because of the new content in HUT, in GM mode, in World of Chel which wasn't there in previous years so calling it a cut and paste job may be a little harsh.
  • Jetset95 wrote: »
    Froommey wrote: »
    You guys speak about the gameplay only. Yes this is good in 19, but all around this game is since years more or lesser a copy and paste Job.

I can't speak from personal experience (so yes, maybe I should shut up) but I've heard many people in the NHL community say this is the best NHL yet because of the new content in HUT, in GM mode, in World of Chel which wasn't there in previous years so calling it a cut and paste job may be a little harsh.

Nice to hear that you are satisfied and enjoy. I said more or lesser, not completely. Yes there is a new Chel mode ( never played or tried ) and for Franchise they made a new scouting system. Point finish ! The rest ...... ? As I said the gameplay is good and I like ( maybe the best they ever made ) If I compare with other Sport games ( not the gameplay ) they are miles away from them and this is not only about a lower budget. If you read other Forums, Twitter the reactions there are much more negative and rarely positive.