EA Forums - Banner

EASHL Club Practice

Hi guys just posting this as I have a request and hope it’s echoed by a few more people! Like the title says how about practice mode in clubs! A mode were we can try different EASHL builds out in the “club” setting as we all know drop ins are a different feel as are threes and ones! Would be nice to warm up your goalie or work on some plays, passing, stick work while waiting for other club members to get online! Or how about giving us a ones mode we could play with our friends like challenge each other out of the club. Gives us guys something to do while waiting for friends without having to go risk our precious CR on the outdoor insanity we call drop ins lol Any chance this might be in the works for the future EA? Would anyone else like to see some kind of practice mode for clubs?

Replies

• I like your sentiment...I hate your long wall of text.
  • Thanks... and my apologies! Would you like practice ice with your buds tho?
  • Another feature that should have never left the game. I hope practice is finally added back. Also, can we get a club page that isn't this garbage World of Chel set up?

Simple EASHL tab --> Takes you to a dedicated club page

Like it used to be......
  • Hi guys just posting this as I have a request and hope it’s echoed by a few more people! Like the title says how about practice mode in clubs! A mode were we can try different EASHL builds out in the “club” setting as we all know drop ins are a different feel as are threes and ones! Would be nice to warm up your goalie or work on some plays, passing, stick work while waiting for other club members to get online! Or how about giving us a ones mode we could play with our friends like challenge each other out of the club. Gives us guys something to do while waiting for friends without having to go risk our precious CR on the outdoor insanity we call drop ins lol Any chance this might be in the works for the future EA? Would anyone else like to see some kind of practice mode for clubs?

Fully agreed.

Team practice is an absolute must. Tired of doing it through dropins while fighting off another team.
  • Like why take it out? I don't understand.....

Sure hope it comes back! I think it would help a lot of the people on here having a tuff time with the gameplay and choice of builds/ attributes etc. Would also be super Beneficial to human goalies trying to play in clubs. Drop in feel just isn’t the same neither is the competition. So working on cross creases and deflections with the goalie would seriously be fun for me and the crew I play with!

Sure hope it comes back! I think it would help a lot of the people on here having a tuff time with the gameplay and choice of builds/ attributes etc. Would also be super Beneficial to human goalies trying to play in clubs. Drop in feel just isn’t the same neither is the competition. So working on cross creases and deflections with the goalie would seriously be fun for me and the crew I play with!

Also would be great to practice zone entries 1 on 1. Forward can practice his dekes and options, the D man practices his pokes and checks.

I remember about 4-5 years ago we had a D man on our team who just couldn't do one-timers no matter how much we explained it to him over mics. I got fed up and went into a team practice and just fired tons of pucks to him. After 10 minutes it was a done deal.

As for your goalie and deflections, the best advice I can give to him is if he knows a shot is coming from the point, he has to move as far up the crease as he can and literally get right up into the forward's **** to take away any angles on that possible deflection. You have to be a second skin to that forward to have a chance of stopping incoming deflections. Playing around with depth in the crease is primordial to success. He has to know and be comfortable with playing up or deep in his crease. Deep for cross creases, high up for deflections.
  • Thanks for the useful insight as always @WainGretSki. Your tips have helped me out big time throughout the season! Let’s hope it’s back for NHL20 maybe enough people will echo the opinion. It can’t hurt the franchise in anyway and will only result in less complaints for the company as players could better their skill level in more ways.
  • Thanks for the useful insight as always @WainGretSki. Your tips have helped me out big time throughout the season! Let’s hope it’s back for NHL20 maybe enough people will echo the opinion. It can’t hurt the franchise in anyway and will only result in less complaints for the company as players could better their skill level in more ways.

Anytime buddy. You on PS4 by any chance?

Yesir

Yesir

I can send you my psn info by pm if you wish and we can hit the ice together if ever the timing is right.
  • just funnin...

but if I recall I heard there may have been some issue getting cross-server players all together in one session????

I used to be able to get in with my east coast team yeeeeeeeears ago but never could with the west coast guy.
  • They should have practice added back into EASHL. I don't understand why not, especially since it used to be P2P and not server-based.

I also really miss not being able to 1v1 cpu goalie with EASHL builds.

Yesir

I can send you my psn info by pm if you wish and we can hit the ice together if ever the timing is right.

Ok for sure bud anytime!
  • just funnin...

but if I recall I heard there may have been some issue getting cross-server players all together in one session????

I used to be able to get in with my east coast team yeeeeeeeears ago but never could with the west coast guy.

I dunno bout that... the guys I play with are from all over the place one even from Sweden and we all connect together fine. The Swede is a goalie no less...
  • just funnin...

I dunno bout that... the guys I play with are from all over the place one even from Sweden and we all connect together fine. The Swede is a goalie no less...

yeah no idea then, just what I heard and we just never could get our broseph from Edmonton in the practice.

be nice to have back.
  • just funnin...

yeah no idea then, just what I heard and we just never could get our broseph from Edmonton in the practice.

be nice to have back.

Ya my bad too didn’t realize you meant connecting in the same practice session makes sense now I was meaning game sessions! Again my bad for the confusion
  • Thanks... and my apologies! Would you like practice ice with your buds tho?

Absolutely!