EA Forums - Banner

Would it be too much to ask for NHL 94 to be on Consoles or P.C.?

kitchener_boy
354 posts Member
edited February 2019
The league site is popular..but too much of a pain to set up and join leagues..there's a waiting list. So if the game is still popular,why cant WE have a server for us to play it on with eachother?.That could be your jump start to get back into the P.C. game.
Why not? why cant we not have that game with updated rosters even ported over?.Can you atleast allow Raph to use the EA servers to use it on?.

[Posts merged]
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Replies

• kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Are you planning on doing a game outside of Consoles?
    I need to know...cause I do not wanna buy a new system sooo late in the game only to turn around and see I could be playing NON PAY TO PLAY on a PC I can take with me on vacation to use on public WIFI.
    Also,what are your intentions on how soon into the Next Gen of consoles will NHL be released?.How long will you make current gen games?.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Do you guys think mayby it wont be worth jumping to a new console or just buy a ps4 ? Would it be worth EA to even go next gen? Sounds like there wont be much difference between this gen and next unless your a 4 k tv owner. Could be wrong..I think XBOX is gonna release two or three consoles one being basic and like the S...We are talking EA hockey..I can't see NHL 22 for example being much better than we have now graphics wise.