EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Invisible Spezza???

When you go to collect the Spezza choice pack it says "choose 1 of 4 Spezza's" when ya open the pack there's only 3. Talk about quality game making, this has been up for almost 2 weeks. Just shows how little you guys care about your game and consumer base.

Replies

• @monz Does it really matter? They are all the same and will wear the uniform of you HUT team, not the one in the image on the card so is it worth getting to worked up about?
  • monz
    788 posts Member
    edited February 14
    What are you talking about @Jetset95, Do you know how to read?. My complaint has nothing to do with a picture on the card. It is that EA said there would be a choice between 4 Spezza's but the choice was of only 3. So yeah i have a problem with that. Regardless of the card it's the coding error thats the issue. It shows complete lack of attention to the game.
  • IBPyall
    2 posts New member
    > @Jetset95 said:
    > @monz Does it really matter? They are all the same and will wear the uniform of you HUT team, not the one in the image on the card so is it worth getting to worked up about?

this coming from the same guy that writes 10 paragraph posts about tuners, disconnects, strategies Etc. Pot call the kettle black much!
  • monz wrote: »
    What are you talking about @Jetset95, Do you know how to read?. My complaint has nothing to do with a picture on the card. It is that EA said there would be a choice between 4 Spezza's but the choice was of only 3. So yeah i have a problem with that. Regardless of the card it's the coding error thats the issue. It shows complete lack of attention to the game.

So, they give ya a free card and you want to complain about 3 instead of 4? Complete lack of attention to the game or a minor oversight? Common man
  • monz
    788 posts Member
    edited February 14
    flyextacy wrote: »
    monz wrote: »

So, they give ya a free card and you want to complain about 3 instead of 4? Complete lack of attention to the game or a minor oversight? Common man

Not having Legends in the game a minor oversight when advertised to eh? Im sick of this company not producing what it promises. I stand by what i said complete lack of attention!
  • monz
    788 posts Member
    edited February 14
    People like you @flyextacy are the reason this company feels it can put up subpar games year after year. Oh i get it you must work for EA?
  • So you havnt played any other triple a game in the last two years then? All game companies share this issue. Kudos to you for wanting to lead the fight against ea. But I'm not the problem for having an opinion on your opinion.

For what its worth I agree completely with you in regards to the legends. That's much more aggregious than the spezza nonsense.
  • monz
    788 posts Member
    flyextacy wrote: »
    So you havnt played any other triple a game in the last two years then? All game companies share this issue. Kudos to you for wanting to lead the fight against ea. But I'm not the problem for having an opinion on your opinion.

For what its worth I agree completely with you in regards to the legends. That's much more aggregious than the spezza nonsense.

Very ture about the aggregiousness, no i dont play alot of other game titles. Not really a video gamer purley a hockey fan. No, your not a problem at all. accepting issues so easily rectified, in my opinion is a problem though.
  • Socair
    1820 posts Game Changer
    Thread closed due to numerous personal call outs.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!