EA Forums - Banner

There needs to be a place to report lag switcher users.

kitchener_boy
354 posts Member
edited February 2019
They need to be held accountable for ruining this series for fair players. I got a name for you right now but I dont wanna violate terms. Thankfully I won but it's not fair that this happens to all of you.

Replies

• kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Yes I know the difference between lag and lag switch...they always wait till the first minute then when you will loose for backing out they satart dragging and making the game stop go stop go until they have the puck until your about to take it away.Do dedicated servers put an end to this or no?.
  • Dedi servers do not have that issue. Never happened to me.
  • xPDogg65x
    829 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Yes I know the difference between lag and lag switch...they always wait till the first minute then when you will loose for backing out they satart dragging and making the game stop go stop go until they have the puck until your about to take it away.Do dedicated servers put an end to this or no?.

Not happening since dedicated servers, you lose the game if you quit as soon as the puck is dropped, you do not get a minute it’s been this way since day 1.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Thats good to know..cause I really do wanna help all of you weed out these people if it was still an issue. You know what sucks? EA doesn't care if people do that in past games..and there should have been dedicated servers from the start.
  • How can you confirm this is switching?
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I can give the name...he does it everytime..yes I can...smooth as heck..until he is in trouble then your connection freezes..goes..freezes..goes..and then when he gets puck..smooth until your about to hit him.
  • Socair
    2811 posts Game Changer
    Go here to report people https://help.ea.com/en-ca/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/
    Use the “my game isn’t listed” method.
    Closing thread before names start dropping.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.