EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 WOC Progression Changes

We made some changes on WoC progression based on your feedback, check it out & discuss it here.

AHL Roster Contract Question (Franchise Mode)

BeantownStrong94
156 posts Member
edited February 16
How do you get guys off the roster that aren't under contract with the NHL team? I'll use Providence as an example since I'm using Boston.

In the AHL, I have Chris Breen, Kyle Cumiskey, Austin Fyten, and Tanner Pond all on the AHL roster. When I go into Edit Lineups, and click "Best lines" they get subbed in over actual Bruins propsects I've drafted. Obviously I can go in and sub them out, but is there any way to just get them removed from the roster which doesn't involve signing them to contracts and then letting them walk in the offseason?

Replies

• How do you get guys off the roster that aren't under contract with the NHL team? I'll use Providence as an example since I'm using Boston.

In the AHL, I have Chris Breen, Kyle Cumiskey, Austin Fyten, and Tanner Pond all on the AHL roster. When I go into Edit Lineups, and click "Best lines" they get subbed in over actual Bruins propsects I've drafted. Obviously I can go in and sub them out, but is there any way to just get them removed from the roster which doesn't involve signing them to contracts and then letting them walk in the offseason?

Unfortunately no. You can sign them then try to trade them for a 7th round draft pick.
    PSN: BruinsRock2LP|Xbox: FiveForBoarding