EA Forums - Banner

March's Bobby Hull 96 card

Replies

• xPDogg65x
    829 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    MattyPesky wrote: »
    How ballin would it be if it was our choice of one TOTY player from a choice pack

Looking at the TOTY cards, the Hull is just as good or better than most of the 99’s with a couple of exceptions.
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    MattyPesky wrote: »
    How ballin would it be if it was our choice of one TOTY player from a choice pack

This is what im thinking may happen.
  • Corey_Doss
    8 posts New member
    I think they’re trying to figure out how to make this month’s legend Ted Lindsey without rendering the other Lindsey legend unusable.
  • we are getting hosed this month a week goes by and no reply from ea pretty unprofessional I have not seen any confirmation online of a new tier 5 and its been a week theyll probably just ignore and keep screwing ppl on packs instead
  • @Cellyripah o can see that happening considering they never gave me my trade deadline 2 competitive seasons rewards
  • Its crazy considering the money that packs cost that they dont have the staff or support to swiftly fix peoepls problems the fact weve waited a week i dont have much hope only thing that dos is it still in the Chicago catalouge lol
  • glypoo
    1 posts New member
    Yeah, weird stuff. Dont have tons of cash to spend, so i rely on the monthly ledgends and milestones to be competitive. Was really looking forward to hull. Anybody hear what happened? We get the hull card taken, and if so why?
  • Lol still no monthly Legend , maybe Bobby wants more money for having his mug in such a great game as NHL 19
  • prack7
    145 posts Member
    It just bothers me that their answer is very generic.....

“Thank you for reporting this. Please continue to collect March collectibles and you will be able to submit them before the end of March!”

No definitive evidence that we’re getting a legend back at all. The way I see it is that they have the time to release new cards but not one “free” legend to compensate us for the work we’ve all put in towards Bobby Hull. They’ve had more than enough time to patch it so I don’t want to hear “they’re working on it” lol. Keep releasing your money cards EA like you haven’t made enough off of the HUT community the past 9 years
  • Classic EA I'm done after this year been playing since 96 and this is it for me
  • prack7
    145 posts Member
    The possibility of free legends this year is the only reason I started playing HUT again. If they don’t patch it and make good on it I’ll never spend another dime in HUT again or play it for that matter
  • MattyPesky wrote: »
    Classic EA I'm done after this year been playing since 96 and this is it for me

Same here. I was down on this game pretty soon after launch. The dedicated servers helped, but too many times the game feels scripted.

• Been doing the re roll of two rare cards in the trade in sets and the last seven times have only received 80 players card. Bought 4 high end packs of cards only received a 83 player and a silver collectible. 500 dollars spent no high end cards at all a couple of 86 players. Am I crazy.
  • Lets go ea weve only been waiting a week for some sort of c0nfirmation other then continue to collect rewards and brushing us off
  • YZ19
    171 posts Member
    my theory is they thought it would take too much money out of their pocket giving away a 96 same time as toty... but thats all we can do is speculate with no official word...
  • Corey_Doss
    8 posts New member
    I will have 80 March Collectibles on Wednesday. Will I be able to redeem them at that time? Any update would be appreciated.
  • They are not gonna update anything lol they don't have insider information all they can say is keep collecting them as we're told you can redeem them at end of the month lol kinda sucks but hey that's EA for ya.
  • Corey_Doss wrote: »
    I will have 80 March Collectibles on Wednesday. Will I be able to redeem them at that time? Any update would be appreciated.

You will be able to complete tier 5 when it is there to do, none of us know when that will be. All you can do is complete tiers 1-4 then wait.
  • prack7
    145 posts Member
    Then wait....for a another gold + pack with an 81 ovr in it lol
  • prack7 wrote: »
    Then wait....for a another gold + pack with an 81 ovr in it lol

Hahaha yeah no doubt. What would be sweet is if they did a set of another 26 and gave us a choice of TOTY Evo or 2 legends