EA Forums - Banner

March's Bobby Hull 96 card

12345679Next

Replies

• teyeg12 wrote: »
    So if i have x65 card it ok to have mark messier legend 96? Sorry for my english

Yes just go trade in the x65.
  • NYR_Nick wrote: »
    No complaints from me.
    Ranger fan

Been an Oilers fan since before Messier. I was hoping for this card before Hull was announced.
  • prack7
    145 posts Member
    I don’t mind it one bit. Center positions on all 4 lines are finished for me now. Glad EA actually came through
  • Where are my fifteen March collectibles that were in the Tier 5 set when you removed it!?!?!?!?
  • @Ty_Hors Those of us that had collectibles in the Tier 5 set before EA yanked it did NOT receive our collectibles back. Please send this along to have them returned to us.
  • Which synergies does the 96 Messier have? I can't find in the My Collections section, and it's not on hutdb yet.
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    CS, BE, BR and TB
  • Corey_Doss wrote: »
    @Ty_Hors Those of us that had collectibles in the Tier 5 set before EA yanked it did NOT receive our collectibles back. Please send this along to have them returned to us.

Thats the reason why you get him for only 30 dailys or that 65 collectible.
  • K this is getting ridiculous.... I cant be the only one, I cant complete the 65x set as I had march collectibles previously put in that set. So when I put the 65x collectible inside , there is no option to complete the set and it shows (7) because I had 6 March collectibles previously in the set. And I have 28/30 for the 30 March collectible set. So even though I tried to be one of the first ones to get the Monthly Legend this month, I STILL cant get him, very very disapointed.
  • monz wrote: »
    CS, BE, BR and TB

Thanks monz.
  • Don’t worry about it EA, I traded the 30 March Collectibles in for him instead of the 65x I had already earned. I read up on Redit, it was the only way for those of us who had previously earned him to get our card. + I knew I wouldnt need them since I wouldnt be playing anymore after that PR Catastrophe. Thanks
  • i really thought it would be Hull, did they ever release a statement as to why?

Moose's synergies fit my team perfectly, all 4 activated!
  • prack7
    145 posts Member
    Maybe they can work the Hull card out for April’s legend. That would be sweet
  • Mess was an interesting pick why have a card for a player that you can already get up to legend. Why not a Jagr, Esposito, Francis there are many legends you could get that don’t already have a legend version. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate a free 96.

I’m a die hard pens fan so I am partial. And Jagr is my all time favorite.
  • Corey_Doss
    8 posts New member
    @hockeyfreak78_4 You’re missing the point. EA took 15 of my collectibles and did not return them. Don’t give me some attempt at a justification for not returning them. That’s just dumb. The fact is that if I had my collectibles, I would be done with the sets. But instead, I’m waiting to earn more before I can complete it.
  • Mess card is awesome. Forget that it's another Center. He's is like a speeding freight train, with laser accurate wrist shot.

He's on my first line with 97 Forsberg wrecking people
  • Mess was an interesting pick why have a card for a player that you can already get up to legend. Why not a Jagr, Esposito, Francis there are many legends you could get that don’t already have a legend version. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate a free 96.

There is no other way to get the 96 Messier. There is a 90 alumni card but you can’t upgrade him.
  • TreborMalkin
    272 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Mess was an interesting pick why have a card for a player that you can already get up to legend. Why not a Jagr, Esposito, Francis there are many legends you could get that don’t already have a legend version. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate a free 96.

There is no other way to get the 96 Messier. There is a 90 alumni card but you can’t upgrade him.

Walking you are correct you can only get a 90 mess but you can’t even get a 66 Jagr, Esposito, francis, etc. What I was saying rather than add an available legend why not add others who aren’t “in the game” already.
  • @super_bad666 I called EA Help this afternoon and a very kind woman was able to look at my account, verify that I have 15 March Collectibles “stuck” in the X65 Set, and awarded me the Messier Legend card. I have not been able to get my fifteen Collectibles back, but this was better than the alternative: unlock Messier after acquiring 110 March Collectibles (65 that I used to get the X65, 15 that are “stuck,” and 30 more to unlock the card! Crazy)
    Anyway, I hope this isn’t too late to help you.
  • Same for me, Bobby Hull was removed, been in contact with EA support 3 times. Still waiting ...