EA Forums - Banner

Brians and Vaughn in NHL 20

Both companies are no longer paying the NHL fees.So in NHL 20 is it likely we'll have no Brians or Vaughn's and just have made up stuff with the other brands pads.Or Brian's and Vaughn's pads without their name on it?

Replies

• They need to add more customization for designs and allow us to add logos and pad images along with creating custom goalie masks.
  • Is it that they're no longer paying the league fees on all equipment? Cause I know Vaughn doesn't pay the fees for their sticks and masks, same with Brian's who doesn't pay the fees for their sticks. But I wasn't aware they were both going to stop paying the licensing fees for the pads and gloves, especially seeing as Vaughn is one of the top goalie equipment providers in North America.
  • tunes29 wrote: »
    Is it that they're no longer paying the league fees on all equipment? Cause I know Vaughn doesn't pay the fees for their sticks and masks, same with Brian's who doesn't pay the fees for their sticks. But I wasn't aware they were both going to stop paying the licensing fees for the pads and gloves, especially seeing as Vaughn is one of the top goalie equipment providers in North America.

From what I've read at the moment both companies are just not paying for the sticks and masks.But that may eventually become all equipment.