EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details January 30th

Check out our January 30th patch details here.

SummerSliders setup inspired by nhl 20 trailer (allowing players to keep their speed with control)

Replies

• Great sliders, thanks for posting.

Just played a great game, 5 min periods Czech vs Canada 3 - 7. Shots 22-33
  • Great sliders, thanks for posting.

Just played a great game, 5 min periods Czech vs Canada 3 - 7. Shots 22-33

You are welcome :)
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    If you try Golden Sliders + tuner 1.02 you never do go sleep! :)
    Post edited by Oslik1000 on
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Do you like a hockey ? Try Golden Sliders + tuner 1.02
  • darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    Looking forward to your new sliders. I only play with yours. Will you do also some for tuner 1.04?
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    Yes.
    I am testing with the tuner 1.04 this week.
    Wait for final :)
  • darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    Cool, thank you very much.
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    It is shock for everyone who will see this game with my a SPEED5 sliders named.
    Very good is that gameplay has not "the tilt" bug...I was tested 20 games at row! Forechecking from CPU is great now. Hits looks fantastic.
    Gameplay fluid is about 90% as real.
    Players are very fast but not overpovered!
    And...I do not know how it possible if face-offs are better too. Real fight for the puck on the faceoff circle! It looks as nhl20 :))))
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I am very happy with the NHL19. It is a best hockey game it was released...unfortunately only with these sliders set! :)

• darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Great news, Oslik. So I will get up early on Sunday morning😊. Thank you vey much ahead.

Edit....8pm (not 8am). Anyhow, looking forward.
    Post edited by darkryd3r on
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I am playing on the PS4 Slim
    NHL19 now look as real hockey game with 100% responsible control in your hands! Do train shots, passes, position play every day @ beat up CPU :)

Try GoldenSliders + tuner 1.02 amd enjoy your best EA hockey game of history!
  • darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    Absolute fantastic sliders. Thanks very much for sharing.
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    darkryd3r wrote: »
    Absolute fantastic sliders. Thanks very much for sharing.
    Thank you! You are only one? :)

For the best do change tuner to 1.02
    I am playing these sliders set with 1.02 because there are more -accurate penalties - no tilt - no change difficulties - no cpu overlord - better PP & PK logic - more loose pucks & free pucks - more fluid control with D-mans.

darkryd3r please try 1.02 and give me your opinion.
  • darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi Oslik,
    Yes, i think you are absolute right. I like playing with tuner 1.02 and I think I prefer it instead of 1.04 (even though it was great too).
    I just played a few games as far. As I am not a very skilled player I turned down the cpu difficulty. I think with 1.02 the cpu is not overpowered, however still a good challenge. To me the Gameplay feels smoother and lboard play and puck fights feel more 'real' with 1.02. Passes need to be timed well because of lower puck controls and interceptions.
    Many thanks again for the great sliders. I do teally enjoy.
  • j0rtsu67
    423 posts Member
    I tried your sliders and yes, they made the the gameplay more realistic. Maybe I'd adjust the puck control and pass reception to little more forgiving, they are still NHL players... :D

But I think there is one (the most important imo) slider missing:

CPU cheating 0-10. Atm it is stucked at 10... :s

It is just so frustrating. That's why I haven't been playing offline. Back to online...
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    What I love absolutely on the GS + 1.02 tuner version? The best of the best goalies saves! For me it is absolutely realistick how do goalie saves and reactions for rebounds.

Enjoy at today the best nhl game of your live!
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I was playing 50 games in a row without any complication or the framerate issue!
    I was tuned this game for easier passes but still so real simulation of real hockey.
    You can pass more quickly now if you learn it.

!Still it is a hardcore simulation for very skill players!

The same as you can not must use a pokecheck button notime.

Play position hockey as professional and beat the CPU sometimes :)

This is my last work for nhl19.
    Good summer!
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    I tried your sliders and yes, they made the the gameplay more realistic. Maybe I'd adjust the puck control and pass reception to little more forgiving, they are still NHL players... :D

But I think there is one (the most important imo) slider missing:

CPU cheating 0-10. Atm it is stucked at 10... :s

It is just so frustrating. That's why I haven't been playing offline. Back to online...

Thanks for your notice...
    I worked very hard this week on my "GoldenSliders" and yes You will be more happy with passes now!

My tip on defense: your teammates are better on defense than you :)

My last game I win 2:0 it was my shootout after 18 games...cpu outshooted me 27:18 with 1 ppwerplay 5:3.
    I say : there is absolutely not any cheating cpu with "goldensliders" because my results and stats are comparable with real nhl.

Everything at this game (cheating,framerate,tilt,difficulty change etc.) Everything at this game is only about sliders! I do not know how it is possible. It is only fact.
    If you change any slider you can change core of this game...

• Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    If anybody can do some video on youtube that will be great!
    Cheers :)
  • darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    Hi Oslik
    Thank you very much again for your hard work and for sharing your sliders. I will try them for sure. However, I am probably not skilled enough to beat the cpu by using your sliders. Maybe I need to turn down the difficulty a bit😊
    Have a great summertime too.